Summer 2013 Anime Thread

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Autumn show "Kill La Kill" by Studio Trigger*

(*AKA "The people who left Gainax to found their own studio after Panty & Stocking").

Sean_sl

shitlord
I could be wrong but I am pretty fuck sure the reason people hate the ending isn't because he didn't fuck his sister. It was a pretty good harem anime with good characters and a shitty side character that wasn't even an option and then 3 episodes before it ended the main char was like "OH WAIT, I WANT TO FUCK YOU." Ugh that bugs me. They legit had no romantic moments and they just toss it in.
Yeah, him picking his sister made no sense what so ever in ANY context. It's bullshit. I'm sure it was bullshit and horrible in the books too. Kirino is the single worst female character I've ever seen.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Has Titan just reached the point of such awesomeness that no one can even speak about it? Haha I loved that shit.

fucker_sl

shitlord
Blame the author, it ended pretty much the same way as it did in the novels. The author said he wasn't able to do the ending he wanted because the publishers wouldn't allow it (aka explicit incest).

Bring on Golden Time from ToraDora creator, that's an author I can get behind.
I could be wrong but I am pretty fuck sure the reason people hate the ending isn't because he didn't fuck his sister. It was a pretty good harem anime with good characters and a shitty side character that wasn't even an option and then 3 episodes before it ended the main char was like "OH WAIT, I WANT TO FUCK YOU." Ugh that bugs me. They legit had no romantic moments and they just toss it in.
Yeah, him picking his sister made no sense what so ever in ANY context. It's bullshit. I'm sure it was bullshit and horrible in the books too. Kirino is the single worst female character I've ever seen.
you guys realize how creepy this conversation is, right ?

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not having anything to watch for some time now, I decided to start the new season of hs dxd and boy am I glad. I forgot how ridiculously entertaining it was.

There's probably something wrong with me but for some reason I find these harem animes with the ridiculous comedy, action, and anime boobs to be extremely entertaining.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
you guys realize how creepy this conversation is, right ?
If you watched more than 30 seconds of OreImo in the first place then you deserved a shitty ending.
smile.png

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Has Titan just reached the point of such awesomeness that no one can even speak about it? Haha I loved that shit.
I binged through all the episodes in a few days and started reading the manga. It's a little disappointing that the manga is only a couple of chapters ahead of the show... Either it's going to be a really short series, or the show is gonna fork off into its own territory very quickly.

It's awesome though. Not sure if I really have a handle on where the story is going yet.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm not caught up on the manga, but I really hope that it or the show doesn't take the obvious route of all Titans being genetically modified humans created hundreds of years ago for the sole purpose of uniting mankind against a common enemy. Or something like that.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wikipedia says Titan is 25 episodes and an OVA, which is fine. It makes sense if you've been paying attention to the manga and would work as a conclusion for "Season 1".

I'm sure they'll pick it up for another season later on after the manga gets ahead.

Not having anything to watch for some time now, I decided to start the new season of hs dxd and boy am I glad. I forgot how ridiculously entertaining it was.

There's probably something wrong with me but for some reason I find these harem animes with the ridiculous comedy, action, and anime boobs to be extremely entertaining.
I find some of them more entertaining than the regular stuff. There's other good comedies this season, not sure why everyone thinks the summer's been dull. HS DxD, Blood Lad, Servant X Service (Hasebe is awesome), and TWGOK have been great.

Watashi is also damn funny. It has some awkward stuff, but then it really hits you with some of the most hilarious scenes ever. I nearly about passed out laughing at the scene when her mother walked in on her modified voice-overs from the visual novel.

Fadaar

That guy
Ep 21 of Titan... wow. Finally got around to watching it, looking forward to seeing what the fuck happens in 22 tomorrow when the fansubs get uploaded. Also, this is the first time I've ever been up to date on an anime that's only out in Japan, this shit sucks. It's like how I started watching Breaking Bad all the way up through the most current episodes and now I'm stuck waiting a week per.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Titan 22..

Mother of all fucks Levi just put the motherfuckin hurt on that shit.

HxH is nearing the pinnacle of the entire series. Gon was about to blow dude off the planet.

Gromit

Golden Knight of the Realm
I hope the coming fight with Gon lives up to all this build up. I want to see some super badassery from him and Killua.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wait,...Ippo season 3 is coming up soon and no one has even mentioned??!?!
Um, has there been any OVA's in between because I feel like it's been decade since I last saw ippo. Kill La Kill, looks exciting from that video and Gainax roots make it even more so. Psycho-pass season 2 should also be amazing. Also Kaige, I'm glad TWGOK was mentioned, after figuring out what it was I decided to give it another go and boy am I glad I did.

The only thing sad about Titan is that it's coming to where the manga is pretty goddamn soon.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ippo hasnt had shit since S2, but it doesnt need to since its fuckin awesome on its own. I always end up digging on some sports anime, i wish they would make more One Outs.

Sean_sl

shitlord
fffffuuuuuu .... it's been quite a while since i was looking forward to anything as much as kyojin 24
Kind of a shame it was fairly obvious right way, I am looking forward to seeing whatever group behind all of that is though. Also, Armin is the man with the plan, that part did end up surprising me.

Btw I look forward to more Hunter x Hunter far more than anything else, even Attack on Titan. Watch it if you don't yet.