Summer 2014 Anime Thread

Leon

<Silver Donator>
HxH is very well done, even as an adult I find the light comedy actually funny, I'm at the greed island arc and the character interactions are awesome. Leorio, poor guy gets the shaft every time, but killua and gon interactions are hilarious.
I really hope this series doesn't break my heart.
It will break your heart, but in a good way, because it's that awesome.

Syia_sl

shitlord
It will break your heart, but in a good way, because it's that awesome.
I have mixed feelings about the CA arc. It's one of the best arcs (if not #1) for story and character development. However, the pacing is terrible during certain parts.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I have mixed feelings about the CA arc. It's one of the best arcs (if not #1) for story and character development. However, the pacing is terrible during certain parts.
I disagree. The CA arc took HxH from a cool show into straight DBZ territory. Hell, Gon even goes SSJ3. My favorite arc of the series by far was Greed Island. Yes, it was neat seeing the various power ups of CA, but I found Greed to be a better story line. It's also one of the more "family friendly" arcs in the show, as well. I'm pretty sure no one actually dies in that arc. In addition to that, the old lady teacher was great.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I disagree. The CA arc took HxH from a cool show into straight DBZ territory. Hell, Gon even goes SSJ3. My favorite arc of the series by far was Greed Island. Yes, it was neat seeing the various power ups of CA, but I found Greed to be a better story line. It's also one of the more "family friendly" arcs in the show, as well. I'm pretty sure no one actually dies in that arc. In addition to that, the old lady teacher was great.
Well... there was this!

Hunter X Hunter 160 - Read Hunter X Hunter Chapter 160 Online - Page 14