Summer 2014 Anime Thread

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
HxH manga released 9 chapters over the summer then went back on hiatus since the author has "back problems"

They have all been heavy on dialogue.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Echoing the total WTFF! Feeling everyone has towards Aldnoah Zero. I hate Slain even more now. Never liked his char and now Im full on hateing him.

As far as we know the war is still full on with Mars gearing up for war against the terrans. Terrans now have access to alot of tech from the Vers empire. Cant wait for the second season. Damn all these 12 episode anime's.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Judging by the title name Childhood End or whatver i fully expect a time skip with a more hardened Inaho - its also possible Slaine takes over lead role but i dont see him being liked enough for ppl to want such a thing.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I dunno, that looked like a headshot to me and this is the Urobutcher we are talking about here. Either way WTF at that ending.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I dunno, that looked like a headshot to me and this is the Urobutcher we are talking about here. Either way WTF at that ending.
They'll need a pretty good excuse for coming back from that one.

Yep, right in the face ;p

rrr_img_76535.jpg

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
After watching Aldnoah, I imagine this is what non readers felt like at the end of GoT season 1. God fucking damn...

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Echoing the total WTFF! Feeling everyone has towards Aldnoah Zero. I hate Slain even more now. Never liked his char and now Im full on hateing him.

As far as we know the war is still full on with Mars gearing up for war against the terrans. Terrans now have access to alot of tech from the Vers empire. Cant wait for the second season. Damn all these 12 episode anime's.
I pretty much disliked Slain from the start, he was a boring as fuck character I could give zero fucks about......ending was just terrible.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
They'll need a pretty good excuse for coming back from that one.

Yep, right in the face ;p

rrr_img_76535.jpg
My money is on Inaho being shot in the eye - Slaine obviously gave him the money shot, or perhaps just a shot on the ear for being close to the princess. Alot of shit could have happened, fuck we dont know for sure the princess is DEAD since everytime someone was shot it used a profile view and not a direct shot of them being shot in the face.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Aldnoah was actually quite stupid and completely unbelievable. Slaine has a raging boner for the princess, he knows Saazbaum wants to kill her and his first action, after coming back to the castle, is to save the guy who wants to kill the princess. Nobody would ever do something like this and then act all surprised when the girl gets shot.
On top of that he does not even check if she might be still alive and instead shoots the guy who was trying to get to the princess. That was just drama for the sake of drama.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
When i brought up how illogical ANZ was ppl seemed to give it the benefit of the doubt by using angles but it was a terrible bunch of reactions from the cast from start to finish.

However in the end it was a great series with awesome music.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

That tech is pretty useless since they cannot activate the Aldnoah without the princess (Though, how did Slaine activate that mech anyways?). I wouldn't be surprised if Inaho and the princess both lived. Either way, I'm all in and the wait is gonna suck.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ALZ cliffhanger again, is like the best parts of every gundam made. reminded me of 00 and seed, we'll probably get a time skip and a resistance just going about life.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't watch SAO 2 for 3 weeks because of how they've been dragging shit out. Watch three episodes in a row of them talking about how they are going to fight one guy....bleh, terrible. It's like when I was a kid watching DBZ all over again.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
wtf is up with crunchyroll having all these dam commercials and ads suddenly?

The Master

Bronze Squire
HxH just One Piece'd the world. We basically just got told that we've been hanging out in East Blue this whole time and there is actually a fucking Grand Line waiting out there. I want HxH to go on forever. So sad.