Summer 2015 Anime Thread

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah one of the things I haven't understood about most of the MMO becomes reality shows is that the main characters seem to not like their life/spend the vast majority of their time playing the game/have horrible RL situations/etc. so they spend all their time escaping into their MMO world... then when it becomes their actual reality they for some reason can't think of anything but escaping back to their miserable real lives.

I want one where the main characters fully embrace it (which is pretty similar to how Overlord has played out so far with it never really being mentioned/delved in to).

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Where is the love for World Trigger?!
Good show, and the rank wars made it worth watching. The "first season" is almost over unfortunately, and apparently season 2 is an original story not based off the manga.

Hopefully they do more combat. Yuma is a badass.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So my final conclusion of Arslan is that it was a really good series. I enjoyed it from start to finish. Even if it didn't have the "Oh, that's awesome" moments of Overlord or Shokugeki no Souma, it was still a very good show.

If I had to describe it to a non watcher, I would say that it's the story of a boy made good. A touching story, not much unlike Forrest Gump (while being completely different in the overall story). I give it an A+ and an anime Oscar for excellence.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Arslan, Kingdom, and Yona - i love these shows - very reminiscent of Guin Saga and Record of Lodoss Wars for story telling - tho overall the earlier shows are better i still like these alot.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Last 3 in December. It's because it was so late coming out. It would throw off the other show they have scheduled for the same time slot starting next week.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Uh is that really how Gangsta is going to end? Think it just beat Charlotte for worst ending.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
All these people praising Arslan, I put it on hold because I was kinda getting tired of it. I guess I will pick it back up!

Malkav

French Madman
I'd say late 2016 and the manga needs to pick up pace. It has been rather slow moving since the events at the end of the first season.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Uh is that really how Gangsta is going to end? Think it just beat Charlotte for worst ending.
Gangsta's last episode was pretty good if you ask me. Or are you just saying that because you're mad we have to wait for more of it?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh, Gangsta is over? It was only episode 12, so I figured there was 1 more to go after this.

It didn't really feel like an end episode.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Gangsta's last episode was pretty good if you ask me. Or are you just saying that because you're mad we have to wait for more of it?
Well that, and there where a ton of loose ends that weren't concluded. What happened to Connie, those two psycho kids murdering tags, what the guild is going to do about the hunters in the city, etc.