Summer 2015 Anime Thread

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Official word is that Episode 1 with air on the 12th, this is the second delay in production for Ufotable with God Eater. There are rumors it could be pushed back a month to August 14th, but nothing substantiated.
ahh damn..

Ah well, ill cheer myself up with overlord today then !

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
They also censored out the condoms she threw out at the beginning, just white shapes with no detail to them. Didn't notice there was an uncensored version, so I watched it back to back with the other one. Probably won't keep watching it either, but it's only 10min a week, so I might just watch it for the hell of it.

Speaking of censoring, whats the least-censored version of Shimoneta you can get? I'd expect at least some level of censoring given the subject matter, but I just want to get around as much as possible. Like, I have the HorribleSubs version, and pretty much every line the Blue Snow chick says has a blaring horn and *'s to cover stuff up, and kept blocking some hand motion she was doing. Is there a version with more of that stuff taken out?
the DVD's will usually be uncensored.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
ahhh so happy with overlord, very good art and animation thankfully, wonder if they going with 12 or 20+ episodes..

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Overlord looks good, and Monster Girls has a hentai vibe with it lol.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Given how often it seems to come up these days, Japan is really worried about VR stealing their otaku nerds. Episode was pretty good, though.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Don't be confused. Danchigai is in no way associated with DanMachi.

I doubt anyone would be, but I'm putting it out there none the less.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gangsta is a quality show. Watched episode 1 of Charlotte and it seems to have potential.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
No Soma this week, Kekkai Sensen delayed until further notice because the last episode is too big.

LbEbK.gif

Fadaar

That guy
So uh anyone watch the first episode of School-Live? I was super bored last night and watched it. I'm rather curious where this one goes.

Fadaar

That guy
Seems like it's one of those shows the less you know about it the better. It should be watched without reading the description first.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
It should be watched without reading the description first.
Did this because I was also super bored, and just...wow. Definitely intrigued at least, added to the queue.

Unrelated: I had a list of sports anime I heard were good, but wrote them off because they are all sports idgaf about. But the other day I picked off the top of the list, and started Baby Steps. Couldn't stop watching it, but I'm still not sure why. Was kinda nice having a somewhat normal MC, i.e. in between the extremes of unstoppable tennis god, and whiny bitch that collapses under any pressure. Other than that, just watching his progression from complete newbie was neat.

So here's the rest of the short list. Any suggestions on which to check out next? Or if any of these should just be skipped?
Kuroko's Basketball
Yowamushi Pedal
Ace of the Diamond
Haikyu!!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
School-Live. If I didn't know what was coming, that would have been a WTF moment. I'll watch.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Did this because I was also super bored, and just...wow. Definitely intrigued at least, added to the queue.

Unrelated: I had a list of sports anime I heard were good, but wrote them off because they are all sports idgaf about. But the other day I picked off the top of the list, and started Baby Steps. Couldn't stop watching it, but I'm still not sure why. Was kinda nice having a somewhat normal MC, i.e. in between the extremes of unstoppable tennis god, and whiny bitch that collapses under any pressure. Other than that, just watching his progression from complete newbie was neat.

So here's the rest of the short list. Any suggestions on which to check out next? Or if any of these should just be skipped?
Kuroko's Basketball
Yowamushi Pedal
Ace of the Diamond
Haikyu!!
Haikyu!! and Kuroko's Basketball are super duper. I loved Yowamushi Pedal but it's not for everyone.