Summer 2015 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Based on Chysamere's suggestion, I downloaded Attack on Titan the other day, and god damn is it entertaining. I'm already 10 episodes in. I'll be done this show in no time. I can't believe I missed it when it came out a few years ago.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gangsta has a serious Gungrave (non-futuristic enhanced human weird shit) feel to it, and that is awesome. Preliminary estimate is that Gangsta and Overlord are the kings of the season.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd say Gate is a strong contender for king too. And Shimoneta if we're counting comedy.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I was already pretty hyped going into this season, but it has exceeded expectations. School Live is probably the biggest surprise for me.
At first i was like fuckah you Uriel why would you even mention this show here.... Then episode one came to a close.

Now i'm all in.

At first i was like fuckah you Uriel why would you even mention this show here.... Then episode one came to a close.

Now i'm all in.
I'm hoping the manga sells well since I think the anime will end about ten chapters short of where the manga currently is. Shit gets even more screwed up and i want to see it animated.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fun season so far.

Finally get to see Rory from GATE, she's awesome. I wonder how far her bloodshed will go, but they did make her outfit more scantily-clad, wtf.

I almost gave up on Classroom Crisis until Angelica popped up. I recognized the voice actress and got a little too happy, that chick is great as Undine in Yondemasuyo, Azazel-san. (hilarious show, Akutabe is a badass)

Pretty good line-up of funny shows. Don't avoid the short ones either, they're worth some laughs.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Souma - Ok, so his father used to go to the school but dropped out early. On top of that, god tongue chick has a picture of him that she keeps sacred. Hmm...
I dig it.

GATE is good also. And you can't go wrong with a nude elf chick. I'm not too fond of the idol girl with her giant axe thing, but that's just me.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Gangsta, Gate, Overlord for me so far. Is Godeater supposed to get good? IDK if I can ignore their goofy pokemon weapons.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Gangsta, Gate, Overlord for me so far. Is Godeater supposed to get good? IDK if I can ignore their goofy pokemon weapons.
The animation is done by the same people as Unlimited Blade Works, so the action should be pretty good.

I hear you on the weapons though, all I see are these:

dark.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
One thing that stood out from the Shoukugeki episode... nice to see a father in an anime not be a piece of shit and actually bond with their kid for once
tongue.png

I dig the Vajra monster design in God Eater... kinda reminds me of maybe FFXII dragons? or maybe a Shadow of the Colossus lion. The animation on this show really is something else.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So,....Shimoneta....im ready for the next episode right now!
The council president is ready too...apparently. lol.

I thought it was a nice touch to show Soma and his dad chilling on the porch talking at the end of Food Wars. Good show. I'm kinda worried about Gate becoming a harem focused show now...got 5 ladies around the main character...what could happen?

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Not really feeling God Eater; characters are over dramatic and the action sequences could be a lot better. The actual art/animation is fine, the choreography just sucks. I know it's based of off a video game so it gets some slack but eh, I'll give it another episode or two.