Summer 2015 Anime Thread

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Wow, that God Eater episode was very intense. For those who closed the window early, there is more after the credits that is not related to the next episode...I think. It goes on for about 5 minutes.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Wow, that God Eater episode was very intense. For those who closed the window early, there is more after the credits that is not related to the next episode...I think. It goes on for about 5 minutes.
Was a bit confused. They are saying that those creatures were created in the lab, given to the government, then evolved into the monsters they are fighting now?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Was a bit confused. They are saying that those creatures were created in the lab, given to the government, then evolved into the monsters they are fighting now?
I think it was more they were studying it in a lab, and somehow it got into the wild, or however they got their samples also resulted in it getting into the wild somehow.

Definitely the precursor for the Aragami we see today.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
God Eater hasnt quite lived up to the expectations ive had in mind, this current episode included. Its ok but after watching the most recent Fate series i just feel its lacking a bit in....everything =/ When i see the combat im like...ugh lame. I just wish they'd have Archer lurking somewhere in this.

I can tell that the main guy will have some badassery happen sooner or later, but at this point id just like to see something interesting at all happen.... Until then Arslan and Daryun will have to suffice!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Until then Arslan and Daryun will have to suffice!
Ugg!! Talk about boring. And I can't stand how wussy they made this kid. You have the best fighters in the world surrounding you, and you can't hold your own still? That on top of no answers yet on who he really is and is the king still alive.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ugg!! Talk about boring. And I can't stand how wussy they made this kid. You have the best fighters in the world surrounding you, and you can't hold your own still? That on top of no answers yet on who he really is and is the king still alive.
The king is still alive, he's the one chained up in the dungeon.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Arslan is a cringeworthy show. How do you guys watch it? Awful animation, terrible dialogue, lackluster story.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is Fate Kaleid Liner PRISMA even worth watching? I know it couldn't live up to UBW.
uhm i think its some sort of spin off magical girl kind of show? dont quote me on that, but i dont think it has anything to do with the ''real'' story of fate. Just some sailor moon type in fate universe i guess ?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Arslan is a cringeworthy show. How do you guys watch it? Awful animation, terrible dialogue, lackluster story.
Awful animation? wuuut? Did you not see Daryun and Hermes go at it? Hell until God Eater does something interesting i much prefer it to that.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The story of Aslan reminds me a lot of Juuni Kokki, and I loved that show. I've stuck with Aslan because it's a good coming of age type story. Yes, the kid isn't a great fighter or really anything else, but as a leader, you really don't need to be. You just need to have trustworthy people that can do those things to support you. Look at businesses. Do you really think Steve Jobs was the one creating the iPhone or soldering together motherboards to use in the latest MacBook Air? He was just an idea man that could influence his supporters.

spoiler because large picture.
5fcbdce8570404b475993b78d8b26f18.jpg

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finished watching Steins/Gate. That was pretty good! I've watched a couple other anime mentioned here; Shiguru(?) - pretty good, but seems to end rather abruptly...is there a second season? and Kurozuka...also pretty good.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
God Eater hasn't revealed the true origins of the Aragami yet in the anime. The blonde haired man that is the director of Fenrir is also the the same doctor as the one experimenting in the flashbacks in the black and white portions at the end of the episodes.

They were experimenting on the Oracle cells that make up the Aragami. They showed that the cells evolve at an accelerated rate, which is why when they were taken by the military you can see the evolved forms of a deep sea fish to sea dinosaur to the hound over the course of 2 years I think they said. No clue how long they had been experimenting with the cells though before learning that information.

In the flashback where the blonde hair guy was writing his report on the computer after the organic mass attacked the control room, he originally writes that the project be shut down I believe. He then decides to erase that part and goes on to say that the project could have military applications with more funding and better security in place which is why they received double the budget.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
God Eater hasn't revealed the true origins of the Aragami yet in the anime. The blonde haired man that is the director of Fenrir is also the the same doctor as the one experimenting in the flashbacks in the black and white portions at the end of the episodes.

They were experimenting on the Oracle cells that make up the Aragami. They showed that the cells evolve at an accelerated rate, which is why when they were taken by the military you can see the evolved forms of a deep sea fish to sea dinosaur to the hound over the course of 2 years I think they said. No clue how long they had been experimenting with the cells though before learning that information.

In the flashback where the blonde hair guy was writing his report on the computer after the organic mass attacked the control room, he originally writes that the project be shut down I believe. He then decides to erase that part and goes on to say that the project could have military applications with more funding and better security in place which is why they received double the budget.
Good info. Thx

Malkav

French Madman

All of that was at least implied, if not totally obvious already.