Summer 2015 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Overlord was a huge cock tease episode. I kept waiting for some awesome to get unleashed. I love the show, but FIGHT ALREADY!

Malkav

French Madman
Seriously! I've been waiting to see what he can really do when he cuts loose but it just hasn't happened yet.
And he promised he won't even fight her seriously, so I expect him to just struggle a bit because he will do just that and then win.

We are not even close to seeing him serious for now.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Hopefully we get a second season of Overlord, show is a bit slow for a 13 episoder.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Feels like Japan has been slacking on second seasons lately. Still waiting on second seasons of No Game No Life, Haikyuu (coming in autumn at least) and Shingeki no Kyoujin, among many many others.

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah there's been a lot of really good shows that warrant a second season. I know some of them the source material just isn't there yet, but man I'd kill for a second season of No Game No Life.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Don't expect any more HxH. No news at all on Mahouka koukou no rettousei. Literally haven't heard a peep.

You may be blue balled forever if you are waiting for those shows.

Shingeki no Kyoujin is "2016" at this point, so.. probably late 2016.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Don't expect any more HxH.
1394531121khaaaaan.gif

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I found out recently that the creator of RWBY passed away. I'm sad, that guy was very very good.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I found out recently that the creator of RWBY passed away. I'm sad, that guy was very very good.
While that certainly does suck, the silver lining is at least they are continuing with the show, and the rest of the staff is intact, so it should be very much the same. I know I saw that they started production already, and I forget the exact date, but I think it restarts sometime in September.

But still, RIP Monty
frown.png

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Anyone got some recommendations for some good animes to watch? I prefer ones that are either complete already or at least have a few seasons out since I hate waiting in between each episode (I usually like to watch 5+ episodes a day).

Just finished Steins;Gate, was awesome. Others I liked include HxH, Ergo Proxy, Hellsing, Bleach (through Aizen fight, didn't watch after that), Naruto, One Piece (stopped at episode 200ish, couldn't take some of the chars any more after that), Knights of Cydonia (first season, haven't seen 2nd yet, no netflix atm), Attack on Titan, .hack/sign

Skynet_sl

shitlord
Anyone got some recommendations for some good animes to watch? I prefer ones that are either complete already or at least have a few seasons out since I hate waiting in between each episode (I usually like to watch 5+ episodes a day).

Just finished Steins;Gate, was awesome. Others I liked include HxH, Ergo Proxy, Hellsing, Bleach (through Aizen fight, didn't watch after that), Naruto, One Piece (stopped at episode 200ish, couldn't take some of the chars any more after that), Knights of Cydonia (first season, haven't seen 2nd yet, no netflix atm), Attack on Titan, .hack/sign
Here's a few recommendations, some fairly recent, some older: Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex, Psycho-Pass, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, Your Lie in April, Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm

For all you anime fans! - Imgur

Best anime recommendation list Im still waiting to be disappointed. - Imgur