Summer 2016 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just plowed through ReLIFE. That was a pretty damn good anime. Now I'm going to have to read the Manga. I'm sure a full year of his life will end sometime soonish.

Malkav

French Madman
That was...hard. Like, holy shit.
Looks like we'll have a less whiny Subaru now though.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I was expecting the King to be an asshole. Someone kill him please so that this blows over.
Arslan is going to develop some serious daddy issues over this - As far RE:Z goes, im not ever surprised by the lengths gone to torment Subaru into having a clue anymore - I think even with 300 more deaths this dude will have a turd for a brain.

That aside it was quite the episode indeed.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Just realized something...Wasn't the giant beast at the end

Puck?
Yes, it is Puck (Pack is the real name, stupid translations). He's pissed that Emilia died, so basically goes on a rampage. He's a greater spirit, so basic witch cult is cannon-fodder to him. I believe he's the one that actually froze all the witch cult followers, not Emilia

Animation quality in Tales still does not disappoint!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yes, it is Puck (Pack is the real name, stupid translations). He's pissed that Emilia died, so basically goes on a rampage. He's a greater spirit, so basic witch cult is cannon-fodder to him. I believe he's the one that actually froze all the witch cult followers, not Emilia

Animation quality in Tales still does not disappoint!
He does say "you're too late" at one point tho. so it makes sense really.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Read Malkav's spoiler for who it was. The city just became ground zero for am impromptu blizzard.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I've rewatched the ending (before and during credits) of that Re:Zero episode like 10 times. Talk about beautifully done, especially with the music score.

Where do people read the light novels? I heard they're much more brutal.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just watched the first episode of 91 Days. Seems like it might be really interesting. Italian Mafia anime.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i caught amanchu -was decent. i'll watch a few more
servamp- was ok.
Aldermin- i liked as well.

2nd episode of Days was good also

Malkav

French Madman
Taboo Tatoo : What kind of bullshit name is Bluesy Fruesy seriously? I'm kinda used to weird names for characters in anime, but seriously?

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
As for the giant Spirit in Re:zero.

Are you sure it's Puck? Cause with the line "Sleep... Like my daughter" it sounds like it could possibly be Pucks mom or dad? Or possibly one of Eli's parents? It just seems strange that they would use that line in particular after all that devastation. I am so intrigued by this anime by wtf is going on. Can't wait for the next episode.