Summer 2022 Anime Thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I thought all my problems were over when Crunchyroll and Funimation merged. Then I come here, after ignoring anime seasons for like a year, and you guys are all talking about new seasons, then I go check my new combined Crunchyroll account ready to binge.... and all these fucking shows jumped ship and are on something called HIDIVE. What the fuck?

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
I thought all my problems were over when Crunchyroll and Funimation merged. Then I come here, after ignoring anime seasons for like a year, and you guys are all talking about new seasons, then I go check my new combined Crunchyroll account ready to binge.... and all these fucking shows jumped ship and are on something called HIDIVE. What the fuck?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Another very good Ao Ashi episode. That was a great show. I hope it comes back for season 2 at some point. And I still don't care about Soccer, but it was still a very well done show.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Another very good Ao Ashi episode. That was a great show. I hope it comes back for season 2 at some point. And I still don't care about Soccer, but it was still a very well done show.
Prepare yourself for Blue Lock.

Needless

Toe Sucker
There any good catch up videos or anything for the upcoming bleach season? i dont have it in me to watch another like 100 episodes lol

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I watched Jujitsu Kaisen movie today, and it was really decent. Great animation and action sequences. It also told a good story. I dug all 1:44 of it. And there's an after credits sequence.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Princess Renner has become an insanely obsessive Disney Princess it seems. Great section.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Princess Renner has become an insanely obsessive Disney Princess it seems. Great section.
Yea, Albedo has a bestie kind of.

I fully expect that Climb is now a quadriplegic which is why he was wrapped up in that big blanket and couldn't move and if made immortal then fuck. I suspect that is the case and even the animators were probably like..yea showing that would be too fucking dark but who knows.

I'm at the point where I want Ainz to be taken down a peg. Just going around and killing entire populations just cause I want too..I guess I never considered myself a super moral person but come the fuck on. Kill off a couple of the floor guardians to show he can't just go around and do whatever the fuck he wants. He deserves to take an big L to show there's consequences IMO.

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea, Albedo has a bestie kind of.

I fully expect that Climb is now a quadriplegic which is why he was wrapped up in that big blanket and couldn't move and if made immortal then fuck. I suspect that is the case and even the animators were probably like..yea showing that would be too fucking dark but who knows.

I'm at the point where I want Ainz to be taken down a peg. Just going around and killing entire populations just cause I want too..I guess I never considered myself a super moral person but come the fuck on. Kill off a couple of the floor guardians to show he can't just go around and do whatever the fuck he wants. He deserves to take an big L to show there's consequences IMO.

I don't read mangas or anything so I have no idea if that show is based on a manga that is further ahead in volumes, but I expect he will take a giant L when he finally runs into another PC.

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
The Devil is a Part-Timer S3 is confirmed for 2023.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
3719363659_51e662e0a8_z.jpg