Summer 2026 Anime Thread

Nulolan

Lord Nagafen Raider
312
165
Cat Anus is done. I never read the manga so I don't know if it's just taking time off or if it's over, but it is done for now.

Pervert Tensei apparently still has 1 more episode. Definitely a good episode. Hopefully this sparks some positive growth for Rudeus.

Seeing how his future self acted I don't have much hope. He is still a piece of shit lol.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

The Real Benny Johnson
<Gold Donor>
24,943
121,995
Without his support group, Rudeus is a piece of shit. That was one hell of a good set of episodes though. Reinforces how quickly a person can devolve if they allow it to happen. Can't wait to see the continuation though. Series is still top notch.
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
10,809
20,689
Without his support group, Rudeus is a piece of shit. That was one hell of a good set of episodes though. Reinforces how quickly a person can devolve if they allow it to happen. Can't wait to see the continuation though. Series is still top notch.
I really wish the past 2 episodes were one with his narration mixed with the memories, it wouldve felt much more impactful.

And yea it's nice to see what a piece of shit he is when he support structure collapses.

Still last episode was super solid. And the scene of him torturing Eris... As if I didn't hate this faggot enough
 
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,622
64,429
I really wish the past 2 episodes were one with his narration mixed with the memories, it wouldve felt much more impactful.

And yea it's nice to see what a piece of shit he is when he support structure collapses.

Still last episode was super solid. And the scene of him torturing Eris... As if I didn't hate this faggot enough
I love Eris, but she is autistic when it comes to actually communicating.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,807
19,190
Seeing how his future self acted I don't have much hope. He is still a piece of shit lol.
It was his future self if everything falls apart. The one we've been watching is a different animal. He learns from his mistakes. And accepts criticism from people. The future is wide open.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,622
64,429
Livid Lady looks to be done for now. Manga and LNs are ongoing, so will watch if it ever gets an S2.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nulolan

Lord Nagafen Raider
312
165
Hell Mode season 2 concluded this week, was pretty enjoyable. They already announced a season 3 too, which is surprising normally these types of anime get one or two seasons then nothing.

Slime is going on break, I guess when it comes back they will deal with the yuuki situation.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,807
19,190
I just got a chance to watch yesterday's blind girl show. I joked about it before that I wasn't connected to the show and I just enjoy it, but this week's episode grabbed me. Heavy feels shit. This show rules.
I finally had a chance to watch Monday's final episode. Jesus Christ. This episode was all up in the feels. Still a very good show. I'm glad I watched it.
 

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,722
66,447
Hell Mode season 2 concluded this week, was pretty enjoyable. They already announced a season 3 too, which is surprising normally these types of anime get one or two seasons then nothing.

Slime is going on break, I guess when it comes back they will deal with the yuuki situation.
Great news on season three. One of the more enjoyable Isekai shows, even if the animation is basically still frame at times.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,622
64,429
Country Bumpkin was fun this season. Ending makes it seem unlikely that there's going to be more.
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,622
64,429
Dude needs to choose a wife already. I know the silver haired chick is the obvious choice but seriously... the redhead.
Excited Cat GIF by sillynub
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,807
19,190
Today has been a great catchup for things I missed throughout the week.

ReZero was top tier. Ram is a badass. But still, Rem is the star. But even more still, Emelia is best girl.

And the end of Smoking behind the Supermarket was also good. I'm happy with that show.

EDIT: The 13th episode of Exiled Heavy Knight had as much movement and plot as the previous 12 episodes all together. A lot was accomplished, and they didn't bother to rehash any scenes you saw just minutes earlier. And the animation was still top tier CGI.
 
Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
46,530
57,894
Bookworm is getting pretty absurd at this point. Like how has this entire world not already torn itself to pieces from the constant intrigue and fighting?
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,622
64,429
Bookworm is getting pretty absurd at this point. Like how has this entire world not already torn itself to pieces from the constant intrigue and fighting?
It's a medieval world where they didn't even have the printing press yet. The intrigue and fighting is probably the same sort that happened in medieval Europe. Slowly, and with tiny numbers of troops.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user