Summer 2026 Anime Thread

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,699
64,556
True enough. Gotta catch 'em all. I feel like I had a pet version of Onyxia, but google didn't pull anything up. I definitely had a Disgusting Oozling, because who doesn't like Slimes?
Onyxian Whelp was one of the early CE pets. Or maybe an anniversary.
 

Nulolan

Lord Nagafen Raider
318
175
Just from doing some surface reading, it looks like Clevatess is basically caught up to the manga at this point or close enough. So we probably won't be getting S3 anytime soon, with how S2 ended that is unfortunate to say the least.
 
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
5,961
19,745
Just from doing some surface reading, it looks like Clevatess is basically caught up to the manga at this point or close enough. So we probably won't be getting S3 anytime soon, with how S2 ended that is unfortunate to say the least.
That's ....exactly what i did after that fucking cliffhanger.

Fuck.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nulolan

Lord Nagafen Raider
318
175
I am still enjoying Heavy Knight, even though the episodes feel like 5 minutes. Ruche is a really likeable character. Glad it'll be on until December.
 

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,818
19,201
So another new show started today.
FX Fighter Kurumi-chan. It's heavy/depressing. I watch anime for fun. This isn't making my list.
 

Furry

Brad American
<Gold Donor>
29,148
43,101
I am still enjoying Heavy Knight, even though the episodes feel like 5 minutes. Ruche is a really likeable character. Glad it'll be on until December.
The show just makes me feel good. I just like the main chars and it feels good rooting for them.

Reborn as a sword is back. NICE.