Summer 2026 Anime Thread

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,724
64,585
True enough. Gotta catch 'em all. I feel like I had a pet version of Onyxia, but google didn't pull anything up. I definitely had a Disgusting Oozling, because who doesn't like Slimes?
Onyxian Whelp was one of the early CE pets. Or maybe an anniversary.
 

Nulolan

Lord Nagafen Raider
320
177
Just from doing some surface reading, it looks like Clevatess is basically caught up to the manga at this point or close enough. So we probably won't be getting S3 anytime soon, with how S2 ended that is unfortunate to say the least.
 
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
5,961
19,745
Just from doing some surface reading, it looks like Clevatess is basically caught up to the manga at this point or close enough. So we probably won't be getting S3 anytime soon, with how S2 ended that is unfortunate to say the least.
That's ....exactly what i did after that fucking cliffhanger.

Fuck.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nulolan

Lord Nagafen Raider
320
177
I am still enjoying Heavy Knight, even though the episodes feel like 5 minutes. Ruche is a really likeable character. Glad it'll be on until December.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,832
19,209
So another new show started today.
FX Fighter Kurumi-chan. It's heavy/depressing. I watch anime for fun. This isn't making my list.
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

Brad American
<Gold Donor>
29,161
43,141
I am still enjoying Heavy Knight, even though the episodes feel like 5 minutes. Ruche is a really likeable character. Glad it'll be on until December.
The show just makes me feel good. I just like the main chars and it feels good rooting for them.

Reborn as a sword is back. NICE.
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,724
64,585
Binged 2nd half of slime for the season. Fucking hell, when they get out of the board room this anime fucks.
 

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
1,202
5,472
I need suggests for more anime like Please put them on Takemine-san. The wife really got into it and it lead to many good times lol
 

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,832
19,209
I need suggests for more anime like Please put them on Takemine-san. The wife really got into it and it lead to many good times lol
I haven't seen that, but reading the title makes me think it's about a girl wearing cute clothes or being nude? I don't know.
Anyway, 2 suggestions. My Dress-Up Darling. Rent-a-Girlfriend.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
1,202
5,472
I haven't seen that, but reading the title makes me think it's about a girl wearing cute clothes or being nude? I don't know.
Anyway, 2 suggestions. My Dress-Up Darling. Rent-a-Girlfriend.
Its about a girl who turns back time by removing her underwear. She is the class godess and makes a boy be her "closet" and carry her underwear and put new ones on when she uses her power. Lots of fanservice and romance.
 

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,832
19,209
Its about a girl who turns back time by removing her underwear. She is the class godess and makes a boy be her "closet" and carry her underwear and put new ones on when she uses her power. Lots of fanservice and romance.
Oh shit, I did see that one. Haha, yeah. Watch the 2 that I suggested. No nudity, but stories you and the misses will probably like.
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,724
64,585
Shit was weird, like dude got tired of where the plot was so said fuck it and just came up with some harebrained reason to time warp to her being at school.
Darth Myne Gaiden. If nothing big happened in those 2 years may as well move onto the next phase. Hopefully we get lots of magic and less intrigue, but I am prepared for disappointment.