Summer Olympics 2021

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
people care about fucking gymnastics? It's like swimming. Once every 4 years, people wake up and are like, holy shit free gold medals o' plenty and then let them go back to raping and sexually harassing until next time olympics roll around.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Apparently even male athletes are weak ass pussies as well. Thanks Liberals!!!
Definitely rooting for Russia in the Olympics even though Im an American

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Definitely rooting for Russia in the Olympics even though Im an American
Fair enough the way things are this year. This is like you and I rooting for the Packers/Bears despite moving to Cali when we did.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Don't get me wrong, I wanted to root for US... but I cant root for people who clearly hate their country and are a bunch of weak snowflakes on top of that

• 8Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 11 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There is a reason why MJ never had goat icons anywhere on him and still doesn't. If you are a real GOAT then it is unnecessary.
I said the same thing about Richard Sherman back when he was on his, "I'm the GOAT" tour!!!!. If you have to constantly tell/remind people you're the GOAT, you probably aren't. Your performance will speak for itself and people will rightly call you that themselves.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Don't get me wrong, I wanted to root for US... but I cant root for people who clearly hate their country and are a bunch of weak snowflakes on top of that
The only person I was rooting for this Olympics was Japan’s Yuto Horigome and he won gold. I was happy to see that, the rest of the Olympics...meh.

I do want to see the tranny weight lifter destroy all women’s records though, so I guess I’m rooting for two people.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the tranny looks like Rich Evans on steroids.
D1Y7SY4YmUZsKPY8zfrXg3wJQ1X6v5CMCaV6ZL8oM-Y.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I said the same thing about Richard Sherman back when he was on his, "I'm the GOAT" tour!!!!. If you have to constantly tell/remind people you're the GOAT, you probably aren't. Your performance will speak for itself and people will rightly call you that themselves.
1627519911782.png

RS proves he is a fucked up moron just like you and me, with shitty life problems and all the baggage you can carry and then some.

He just has millions of dollars to fall back on when his life caves, unlike us normies.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Richard Sherman ever even hinting he was some kind of greatest of all time? LOL! That's more comparable to that weight lifting dude who is pretending he's a woman since the premise is completely delusional.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He was not even the best DB in the game at the time he was peaking. He really is the arch typical try-hard jogger. Jordy fucking Nelson, a white guy ten years his senior, out foxed him for fucks sakes. Dude always bent rules and was not fit to lick the taint or real DB goats like Reevis and Woodsen.

Szlia

Absolutely awesome men double quarter final about to begin in Badminton between a japanese and a taiwanese pair. Check it if you can !

EDIT: And it's over ! Some great rallies and shots but the japanese were a bit too nervous so there was little doubt as to what the result would be. A bit sad for Endo who, at 34, probably played in his last olympics.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Watching that video really highlights what a pile of human dog shit Biles is.

first philippines gold in 100years and she was stuck in another country during covid w/ no gym... so take a stick of bamboo and duffle bags filled with bottled water

but no, the media praises the black girl for giving up instead.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

first philippines gold in 100years and she was stuck in another country during covid w/ no gym... so take a stick of bamboo and duffle bags filled with bottled water

That's awesome.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
All these athletes complaining about heat is the most pussy bullshit ever. I am sure that Rio was not a sweaty shithole.

Come on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Outfits in most sports seem to have gotten smaller. Wife was watching diving and I’m suddenly interested this time around.

D84744B5-7653-4EE5-9098-EBD002C32FFB.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Similarly a chick with no real support from the country won Bermuda's first ever gold medal in the triathlon.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
“But for someone like myself – and this is what Tiger deals with – I don’t know if I could’ve survived in this Twitter [era], where you don’t have the privacy that you’d want and what seems to be very innocent can always be misinterpreted.”

Even Jordan thinks the modern day spotlight would be tough for him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users