Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Wind inugami secret dungeon tomorrow. Aka - feed your Fire inugami day!
So wait, will creatures of the same name/species but different element still level up all skills or only shared skills between those? Or am I completely off here and you're talking about some other reason to feed specifically those?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The same creature types levels up skills. So a wind, fire, water, life, or death Fairy will skill up any other Fairy.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
They also get the skill up if you use them to evolve a monster; so 3 3* wind inugami's used to evolve a fire inugami from 3* to 4* will skill the new 4* up 3 times in the process.

Oh, and if you need to level up those 2* and 3* for fodder? Get the fucking XP boost. I'm a few hours in and it is already worth it. It is this good:

rrr_img_76859.jpg

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Is there a double xp event going on? Otherwise, I can't really agree that the xp boost is worth it. Refill energy 3x instead, get more mana, more runes, more materials, and the xp you get with extra energy refills. (Unless you're buying energy boosts as well, in which case have at it)

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I have over 600 energy saved up and I'm looking to maximize the amount of XP I get out it. I have over 1m mana so the extra mana/runes I get from all those runs will just be gravy.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I think ouariakas may be better at this game than us...

Starting to work towards my first 6* by leveling up 2-3 star monsters. Thank you water warbear faimon pharming.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I think ouariakas may be better at this game than us...

Starting to work towards my first 6* by leveling up 2-3 star monsters. Thank you water warbear faimon pharming.
Nope, I just love grindy games when there is a purpose to it so this is right up my alley. The water warbear for famion is hilariously good. Everyone touts the fire inugami, but the warbear can truly auto it at 5* with +9 3 or 4* HP % runes. I have already leveled 3 3*'s to level 25 from the crap I got this morning so XP boost definitely worth it for me.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What level runes drop from Hell mode? I've only seen 3* but I would imagine 4* drop as well? Where do you get higher ones from then? Just hoping to get lucky in the shop? I googled but everything just shows where each rune drops, not what levels at which difficulties.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
4* can drop in any Hell level. 5* can occasionally drop on Hell stage 7s, but I haven't ever seen one. 5* and 6* can be found in shop or in the higher levels of the Giant's Keep in Cairos Dungeon. That is why you see so many threads on Water Imp teams to beat them.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for the info. I guess I'm retarded, because I've been to that page several times and never noticed the exact information I was looking for.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Seems to be a buncha people in guild chat right now, so seems ok. You running on Wi-Fi or cellular?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nope, I just love grindy games when there is a purpose to it so this is right up my alley. The water warbear for famion is hilariously good. Everyone touts the fire inugami, but the warbear can truly auto it at 5* with +9 3 or 4* HP % runes.
Well, the idea with the Inugami is once you get him to like 1500+ atk or some silly number he can one-shot the entire dungeon on Hard/Hell in like 30 seconds. Higher difficulties have chances of dropping rainbow angelmons and better runes(more $$$). So after a certain point it makes sense speed/drops-wise. Water Priest stacked can do the higher difficulties too I guess, but that sounds slow as hell.

Also 4* Water Warbear with good runes can run it solo on Normal, people always say 5* but if you can do it at 4* why waste the evo fodder when you could put it towards something better all over the place? Mine has been doing it for a couple weeks NP. Think you just need to get over 14k HP or so.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well, full uninstall and reinstall, yet the game still hangs at "touch to start". It just keeps flashing, no matter what I do. I had no problem at all playing last night. The only apps that I've updated since, were The Weather Channel and TalkBack. I uninstalled/reverted both, still no dice.