Summoner's War - Sky Arena

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Very good guide on Glory Shop purchases!

A Guide to Glory Shop
Nice find. I like that s/he did the math on the comparisons. Only one thing!

Let's assume that you manage to get 8-win streak before finally losing. You will then get: 3, 3, 3, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 1 points, and the loss removes the buff so your next victory will be 3 points again.
'Tis incorrect. If you lose you get your 1 point but ALSO any bonus you are currently carrying and just lost, so you'd get 3 points even though you lost, not 1.

@Kirun - google have anything to say on the issue?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh yeah one quick little tip. If you play at odd times like me, when you are doling out hearts to your friends list to get the daily mission done save the bottom 5 people on your list. Don't send them dick=P That way when the day flips over you don't have to wait 24 hours to finish the mission, you just go hit those 5 people up and all done.

Every so often I'll forget this and just hit everyone up, but at like midnight or some shit. Leaving myself a 3 hour window the next day to get it done and collect my full daily rewards(important with the current event).

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guy wrote up a guide to doing B10 dungeons. Every strategy I've seen for this uses a Light Fairy for the immune(and heals) and most use a water inferno(crit rate/attack bar buff to get dots on). So watch out for them light fairy special dungeons on Light day.

[Strategy]How to use Water-Imps to beat ALL b10 Dungeons! | App Invasion

edit: Finished my last daily to get 10th reward. "You have already collected". FUCK YOU I DID NOT! THAT WAS YESTERDAY'S! GIMME MY SCROLLS!!!!

Whenever that shit finally comes through I'm gonna fuck about with some of the various retarded summoning theories(go after you get a 1.5x combine, go after you get a 3* from Unknown) because why not? Got a fresh 11 pack as well.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, full uninstall and reinstall, yet the game still hangs at "touch to start". It just keeps flashing, no matter what I do. I had no problem at all playing last night. The only apps that I've updated since, were The Weather Channel and TalkBack. I uninstalled/reverted both, still no dice.
Not just you.

Stuck at Screen : summonerswar

Says you have to submit your hiveID for them to review and fix it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK summoned a 3* from unknown(Water Inferno, I actually needed that) then spammed 3 Mystics.

3* Wind Bearman
3* Wind Harpy
3* Fire Amazon

Lame. Did individual power ups until I got a green lightning 1.5x, then spammed 3 more Mystic scrolls.

3* Fire Inugami
3* Fire Fairy
3* Water Grim Reaper

Lame. Got another 1.5x power up and spammed 3 more Mystic Scrolls.

3* Wind Living Armor(dupe)
3* Fire Mystic Witch(feeder)
3* Wind Harpy

Lame. Another 1.5...2 more scrolls.

3* Wind Bounty Hunter
3* Awakened Wind Warbear, HEY I GOT AN AWAKENED WITH A MYSTIC.....except it's a fucking 2* that I already have awakened and 4*'d....

Lame. Another 1.5, 1 scroll.

3* Fire Bounty Hunter

I have 1 scroll left. Gonna roll it in exactly a half hour because I read some retarded shit about that too. These have been terrible worthless piece of shit rolls. Best thing by far was a mystic witch skill up....

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Are getting awakened mobs from scrolls worse than ones you awaken yourself? I got an awakened 3* water howl out of an unknown but will that one be worse than if I just started one from scratch at 2*? I thought I read about that in the thread somewhere but I can't find it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are getting awakened mobs from scrolls worse than ones you awaken yourself? I got an awakened 3* water howl out of an unknown but will that one be worse than if I just started one from scratch at 2*? I thought I read about that in the thread somewhere but I can't find it.
If they come awakened they come 1 star over their default starting level, so it's really just saving you awaken materials and some leveling materials.

And last scroll was a 3* Water E Priest. Which I already have. Fucking waste of 13 fucking scrolls. And these fucking things take for-fucking-ever to get without IAP.

Poop.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Guy wrote up a guide to doing B10 dungeons. Every strategy I've seen for this uses a Light Fairy for the immune(and heals) and most use a water inferno(crit rate/attack bar buff to get dots on). So watch out for them light fairy special dungeons on Light day.
Well, this is convenient. I decided to grab that Light/Dark pack, because it's only money right, and I got a Light Fairy. Obviously it will take me awhile to get it to where it is worth a shit, but when it is I'll definitely make it my shared creature if anyone wants to use it.

Right now I need to decide what my next 5* will be (I currently have Water Warbear, Fire Inugami, and Water Epikion Priest). Some of my potential candidates are as follows:

Water Werewolf
Water Mystic Witch
Wind Sylph
Wind Magical Archer
Wind Living Armor
Fire Living Armor (A)
Fire Phantom Thief
Fire Lich
Fire Yeti

Some of those are quite a ways from being ready to 5*, which obviously affects my decision-making process a little that I'm not detailing here, but am I crazy to think my next one should be the Fire Living Armor? Aside from it being the only one Awakened already, I sort of feel like a second "tank" creature would be nice to have since my Water Warbear pretty much has to be in every group that isn't a cakewalk, and he's not always the right element for the job. Also, I've got him entirely kitted out in 3* Guard runes with Def %, and the concept of a creature that only needs one stat, period, to be effective is sort of appealing to me as well. Anyone have any real experience with it though to know if it is as good as it seems?

My natural 4* creatures, the Sylph, Lich, and Phantom Thief don't really thrill me that much, although my Sylph is max level since it was the first 4* I ever pulled and was my best creature for a long time. Fire Lich has a high rating on that site, but I see a lot of discussion about it not being that great, and it doesn't really excite me much either. Fire Phantom Thief also has a great rating, but the only xp it has is from the building where you put them in it for free xp, so I don't even know wtf it does. And farming the stuff to Awaken any of those does not thrill me in the least.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Crap, just saw the info about the upcoming patch. I guess that could make a big difference in my decision too. Guess I better read it, and hope I haven't dumped any creatures that are suddenly awesome.

OneofOne

I have no experience with your 4*'s there, and I'd *assume* one of them would be best. That said, I've been using my Water Werewolf a surprising amount due to it's heal debuff (required in some places) and AE healing. Even the DEF debuff is nice. All 3 abilities are nice, and you can't say that about every creature.

Crazily

N00b
So wait, will creatures of the same name/species but different element still level up all skills or only shared skills between those? Or am I completely off here and you're talking about some other reason to feed specifically those?
NM

Getting the hang of this game I think...I have a lvl 30 4* Fire lich which is my main. I am leveling up a water syphlid and a Wind vagabond. I am level 17 currently....I am trying to get enough material to evolve my lich. I have several other creatures waiting to be leveled....a werewolf, a golem and a a water E. priest.

Decisions decisions......

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
NM

Getting the hang of this game I think...I have a lvl 30 4* Fire lich which is my main. I am leveling up a water syphlid and a Wind vagabond. I am level 17 currently....I am trying to get enough material to evolve my lich. I have several other creatures waiting to be leveled....a werewolf, a golem and a a water E. priest.

Decisions decisions......
Stop leveling the Wind Vagabond and start leveling the Water E.Priest. Wind Vagabond goes out of style fast but Water E.Priest will help you all through the rest of the game.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well, this is convenient. I decided to grab that Light/Dark pack, because it's only money right, and I got a Light Fairy. Obviously it will take me awhile to get it to where it is worth a shit, but when it is I'll definitely make it my shared creature if anyone wants to use it.

Right now I need to decide what my next 5* will be (I currently have Water Warbear, Fire Inugami, and Water Epikion Priest). Some of my potential candidates are as follows:

Water Werewolf
Water Mystic Witch
Wind Sylph
Wind Magical Archer
Wind Living Armor
Fire Living Armor (A)
Fire Phantom Thief
Fire Lich
Fire Yeti

Some of those are quite a ways from being ready to 5*, which obviously affects my decision-making process a little that I'm not detailing here, but am I crazy to think my next one should be the Fire Living Armor? Aside from it being the only one Awakened already, I sort of feel like a second "tank" creature would be nice to have since my Water Warbear pretty much has to be in every group that isn't a cakewalk, and he's not always the right element for the job. Also, I've got him entirely kitted out in 3* Guard runes with Def %, and the concept of a creature that only needs one stat, period, to be effective is sort of appealing to me as well. Anyone have any real experience with it though to know if it is as good as it seems?

My natural 4* creatures, the Sylph, Lich, and Phantom Thief don't really thrill me that much, although my Sylph is max level since it was the first 4* I ever pulled and was my best creature for a long time. Fire Lich has a high rating on that site, but I see a lot of discussion about it not being that great, and it doesn't really excite me much either. Fire Phantom Thief also has a great rating, but the only xp it has is from the building where you put them in it for free xp, so I don't even know wtf it does. And farming the stuff to Awaken any of those does not thrill me in the least.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Crap, just saw the info about the upcoming patch. I guess that could make a big difference in my decision too. Guess I better read it, and hope I haven't dumped any creatures that are suddenly awesome.
If you're interested in Arena, wind sylph + water mystical witch + fire phantom thief + some other nuker (maybe wind archer) would destroy things. I'd say fire inugami or lich, but that would be pretty fire heavy on your damage.

I wouldn't bother with fire living armor, personally. Fire Werewolf or even your Yeti would probably do you better in most situations.

OneofOne

Just cleared up non-actives from my friend's list. If you'd like to and haven't, friend OneofMany, I have a kickass 22k hp Wind Warbear!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If you're interested in Arena, wind sylph + water mystical witch + fire phantom thief + some other nuker (maybe wind archer) would destroy things. I'd say fire inugami or lich, but that would be pretty fire heavy on your damage.

I wouldn't bother with fire living armor, personally. Fire Werewolf or even your Yeti would probably do you better in most situations.
Thanks for the advice. I've decided that I am really going to have to start using that Fire Phantom Thief because apparently it is crazy good, but it is only level 3. By the time I level it up, I'll probably have enough extras done to evolve it, so I think I'm going to 5* my Water Werewolf right now. I'll do him, then my Light Fairy will 5* next, and then I'll do the Phantom Thief. I think the Werewolf will be the best helper for farming runes and essences, which is going to be my main focus for awhile after I level these guys and their evolving fodder. And while I clearly need to be good at the arena for all the buildings I want, I feel like I am accomplishing more when I get a nice rune or can evolve something. And it isn't like the Werewolf is bad at the arena or anything.

After that I can worry about doing stuff like the Living Armor for fun. Gotta grind first!