Summoner's War - Sky Arena

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone seen any info re: if an attack says it's based upon your DEF or HPs or whatever, does that also add your ATK into it, or it's *only* based upon the listed stat?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I don't think anyone has every bothered finding out, we just stack that stat and call it good.

Grim, after using your Fire Vampire I want one so badly I could scream. He is a beast.

OneofOne

Which is potentially 100% wasteful if all 3 of your attacks are based upon DEF, HPs, etc, and would be better served focusing on RES, Crit, etc when the primary stat isn't available.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Grim, after using your Fire Vampire I want one so badly I could scream. He is a beast.
Yeah, an extra 40% attack bar every round is insanity. Wish I had some other natural 4/5* stuff to use with him.

I'm contemplating making a Vamp and 3x Inugami team at some point=P But I really need to just get a team strong enough to farm decent runes. I can do Giants b6(bare minumum to get 6* runes) but it's less than 50% win rate and reliant on good Inugami rounds from mine and a helper. I'm sure there's some combo of what I have that could do it reliably, but I can't come up with it in any kind of timely fashion.

I've got the same problem I always have in these games, can't focus on one thing for long. I farmed Mt. Siz hell boss for like 2 day this week in an effort to get some better Fatal runes to replace the Swifts on my Inugami. Didn't even come close to getting 4 worth a damn. So I say fuck it and go do some other random shit.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Supposedly a wind warbear could solo b6 with enough stats, so you could probably level up 2 and rune them out pretty easily, then just load in some other monsters to deal with crystals leading up to it. 2 bears clean shotting for 15-20k would burn through him pretty quick.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Supposedly a wind warbear could solo b6 with enough stats, so you could probably level up 2 and rune them out pretty easily, then just load in some other monsters to deal with crystals leading up to it. 2 bears clean shotting for 15-20k would burn through him pretty quick.
I'll let you know in 6 months.

OneofOne

Didn't know Giants b6 dropped 6*, so tried a few times. I just can't do it. My Wind Warbear has a 33% crit rate - his best two runes, level 15's, have 12% and 3% crit rate, respectively. Ug. Any other dps has too high of crit rate as well. Seems you really need a specific set of specially ruined units for this (duh).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Right now my Wind bear just auto runs Garen Forest hell levels with three feeders for 1200xp each. It gets me Energy 4* runes that I need for a couple of pulls and 3* Inugamis (my Fire is max skill so I use them as evo fodder). I tried doing Faimon 1 yesterday and it wasn't giving me as much for some reason, thought it would be 1600xp for each. Think I have 8 4* feeders right now just can't decide which two of my existing ones to go 5*. Kind of want to build a Wind AD team with:

4* Sylphid
4* Phantom Thief
4* Ninja
5* Warbear

My typical dungeon grind team is Fire based with:

4* Tagaros (inferno)
5* Raoq
4* Sieq
5* Ramagos (wind though)
4* Bounty hunter

So all of that is ready to evolve to 5* just not sure what to commit too!

Also have Water and Fire E. Priest that aren't really integrated in to a team yet.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Are the wind and water Inugamis just skill up fodder for the fire version? Furthermore, are all of the E. Priests decent, or just fire and water?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I haven't read a ton on the subject, but the last info seemed to indicate Fire and Light Inu were the two best keepers. There aren't any plans for me to keep a wind or water currently unless someone else chimes in. The charts kind of crap on Wind E. Priest, but it has been wrong on other things.

Been messing around and it looks like my Wind Warbear can at least solo clear all of Hell level for Swift Runes. Going to try and see how far I can push with him. That last one was 1650 per run, not sure about the next set.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ok answering a few questions:

Intrinsic, Faimon 1 isn't more exp than hell modes in general. The reason people do it so much is b/c it costs only 3 energy, and often gives back 1-3 more. From mid-way on (I believe Hydeni Ruins) the hell levels are more exp/energy, even considering the energy returns. Faimon gives better mana though too and it's pretty fast, so a lot of people just stick to it.

For your next 5*, I'd probably go wind ninja. That guy is just sick with his superdots.

Kirun, wind and water inugami aren't bad mid-tier units, but yeah they are usually just food for fire/light. Fire is of course a sick attacker, and light is a healer/support with group heals, +attack bar fill, and removes buffs. He can be farmed in the light secret dungeons, and I want to get one this week (and a light bearman!)

Epikion priest honestly are all good. That said, both fire (invulnerable) and water (arena defense) have very specific things they are very good at, so people count them as "best". Neither of them is probably as good of an actual healer as the wind E Priest though, so that's up to you. Wind is still great, it just doesn't have a niche that it's really great at like the other two.

Edit: Also check out wind e priest's "block flow" and get creative. You could do things like combine it with a fire e priest and make your entire team invuln for 2 turns. Or if I used her with my shadow elemental, make his invuln last a turn longer. There are a bunch of buffs that could get pretty sick if you make them last even longer than they already do.

Gurgeh

Dark / Light monsters only come from packs and the couple of high level achievements ?

Thengel

Dark / Light monsters only come from packs and the couple of high level achievements ?
Light / dark scrolls, wishing well, and some have secret dungeons on Sunday / Monday. You get the scrolls either by buying them or certain achievements. Beating normal mode story, giants b10 and dragon b10 are the one I know of.

They also give certain light / dark for arena rewards, inviting friends on Facebook, logging in 30 days in a row or other special events.

Thengel

Yeah that's what I meant by normal mode story, the faimon boss. For most people this will be the first light/dark scroll unless you buy them.

Gurgeh

I've rolled a dark Martial Cat, I guess it's like 95% useless ? It's ranked B-, but so is the Dark Golem, which is quite awesome. So I don't know...

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Martial cats are getting a bit of a boost in the next patch, so I'd hang onto it. Dark / light creatures are so rare I'm hesitant to fodder them unless they're just really awful.