Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So who should I 5*? I currently don't have any and about to be ready to evolve three to 5*(all of them are awakened unless stated and Raoq I'm going to do with all the dupes I got)

All my current 4*
------------------------------
Wind Imp
Water M.Witch
Wind Warbear
Fire Joker (not Awakened)
Fire Succubus (not Awakened)
Fire Yeti
Water Howl
Wind L.Armor (not awakened)
Water Warbear
Light Inugami
Wind D.Knight (not awakened)
Water Golem

Also about to use 13 Mystical Scrolls

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I'd 5 star:
Wind Warbear
Light Inugami
Water Witch / Fire Joker depending on your current team

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Aren't all the death knights total badasses?

It kind of depends where you're at in the game too. Light Inugami gets used in some high end teams that go healer heavy. Pretty sure one of the first Koreans to finish the tower had a heavy recovery team with Phoenix and his passive group regen along with Light Bearman and Inugami and 1 or 2 others with group healing all over the place.

Those are probably the two I'd lean towards there.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
13 M.scrolls and bunch of 3* units....all of which were crap most of which were bearmen

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Do I want to play this or brave frontier? Can any provide pros and cons for these?
The biggest difference is how much time you want to play. Both games start out with a lot of play, but Brave Frontier once you're mid to high level you run out of energy very quickly and it takes HOURS to regen. BF energy regen is 10 minutes, this game is 4-5 minutes. This game also drops energy in dungeons, BF is strictly waiting. Dungeons in this game cost 3-8 energy each, brave frontier start in the 3-5 range but quickly move to 10, 15, all the way up to 30-50 for the special dungeons.

If you want to play a lot, play summoners war.

If you want a game that's a lot less time commitment and you can just kinda play a few minutes a day, play brave frontier.

Or, play both.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Thengel is pretty spot on. I can probably spend 2-3 hours a day playing Summoner's war with all the energy gains and such.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do I want to play this or brave frontier? Can any provide pros and cons for these?
Play SW is more actual playing and strategy early on. Early in BF it doesn't feel like you are doing much beyond tapping your units in whatever random order. You don't get much in to the meta game of specialized teams and the like until a bit later in the game. In SW you'll be a bit more involved right away.

Rolled units in BF are almost universally useful eventually, absolutely not the case here. Most of the rolls here are going to be shitty. Though you'll get more rolls than in BF most of the time. Still, rolling in BF is way less frustrating in general.

SW eats your battery up a bit more, 3D graphics and all.

Other than that, they're both just really grindy. SW probably a little more so. No one can really tell you which one you'll like more. Pick one and play awhile, if it doesn't keep your interest switch it up. Neither app is going anywhere, and both seem to be holding pretty steady here so you'll find folks to help either way.

Or if you haven't played it yet, try Puzzle and Dragons=P See the game that made every other app copy it's rolling and IAP system. And it's puzzle part is still the best actual physical gameplay part of any of them.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
So who should I 5*? I currently don't have any and about to be ready to evolve three to 5*(all of them are awakened unless stated and Raoq I'm going to do with all the dupes I got)

All my current 4*
------------------------------
Wind Imp
Water M.Witch
Wind Warbear
Fire Joker (not Awakened)
Fire Succubus (not Awakened)
Fire Yeti
Water Howl
Wind L.Armor (not awakened)
Water Warbear
Light Inugami
Wind D.Knight (not awakened)
Water Golem

Also about to use 13 Mystical Scrolls
I don't know how you're leveling your stuff, but I can't say enough good things about water warbear 5* in faimon 1. Even with pretty average runes he can easily solo it, allowing you to level up 3 others at the same time. That said, Ramagos (wind warbear) can do similar things elsewhere, but for faimon 1, water warbear is great.

That said, I would open your mystical scrolls, never know what awesomeness you might get! (awakened water elemental???)

Crazily

N00b
I am stuck on famion volcano level 3....any tips?

I have tried full water team, all 4* and also 1 fire 4* tank with 3 water and I just get destroyed...

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I couldn't beat Famion (the whole thing, so not exactly sure where in there level 3 was) until I had a 5* Water Warbear, Fire Inugami, and Water Epikion Priest to bring along. The only one max level is the warbear, but still, that place gets pretty difficult pretty fast. All I can really say is to farm and/or level some runes appropriate to your creatures, and farm xp. There is no one creature or tactic that is going to make it suddenly happen (that I'm aware of), but as stated previously you can easily double your stats with the right runes even just leveled to +6. There are several links to suggested rune combos here, or ask and I'm sure someone will have a suggestion. I didn't understand runes at all at first, but once you do they make a huge difference. Combine that with a couple of extra levels and suddenly you're plowing some of those levels like they're your best friend's mom.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I don't know how you're leveling your stuff, but I can't say enough good things about water warbear 5* in faimon 1. Even with pretty average runes he can easily solo it, allowing you to level up 3 others at the same time. That said, Ramagos (wind warbear) can do similar things elsewhere, but for faimon 1, water warbear is great.

That said, I would open your mystical scrolls, never know what awesomeness you might get! (awakened water elemental???)
Oh I opened the scrolls and got all 3* units who almost all were shit (like 1/3 of them were bearmen), only units worth something was water werewolf and fire amazon

My 4* water warbear has been soloing Faimon 1 for a while now which I've been using to level the evolve feeders

Crazily

N00b
Yea I have 6+ runes on all the toons with the right sets......it seems that I cant get a rune past level 9 though....is it my level or just takes tons of tries?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
What does accuracy affect? Is it your chance to not get a glancing blow, your chance to apply status effects, or none of the above?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm

I have tried full water team, all 4* and also 1 fire 4* tank with 3 water and I just get destroyed...
Don't forget to use your friends' units too. I did this to pass the last few levels (and am doing the same for the Hard levels).

Yea I have 6+ runes on all the toons with the right sets......it seems that I cant get a rune past level 9 though....is it my level or just takes tons of tries?
It takes tons of tries and enough mana to make you cry. DO NOT go high level on anything but 5* and 6* (imo) unless you get some awesome 4* runes.

What does accuracy affect? Is it your chance to not get a glancing blow, your chance to apply status effects, or none of the above?
your chance to apply status effects vs RES

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What Oneofone said, friend monsters. I was hung up on 4 for a while, whatever the 2nd one with dark guys was. Eventually made it with my guys. Used I think the guild phoenix as leader to beat the final stage.

Fire Phoenix leader is 44% atk to team, plus he heals everyone 10% per round and his second ability hits really hard early in the fights. And he revives himself with full health if he dies.

Fire Dragon leader is 33% atk plus he has a dot and his 2nd AE skill puts bad guy's skills on cooldown, which can be really handy. Only downside is he's pretty slow himself.

Or you could try my Fire Vampire. Leader is 28% speed to team. And he fills the whole team's atk bar 20% on crit. His default attack is 2 hits and I have his crit high enough itusuallycrits both so that extra 20-40% to attack bar every round basically works out to effectively a huge speed boost in addition to his actual speed boost.

Any of them will really help with clearing harder stuff. Plus just having a decent fire Inugami yourself always has the possibility of him going apeshit and knocking huge chunks of life off things, so you can kind of roll the dice with multiple attempts and using some of the 5* ones the guild/friends list leave up.

================================================== =============

Unrelated to the above: If you really just want to level 1 monster up fast, you can do dungeons with no extra monsters and the exp the empty slot would have gotten gets split up between your monsters. Just like how a friend monster works.

For example if you do Normal Faimon 1 with just 1 monster and a friend helper you get +3023exp to that one monster. Whereas if you go in with 3 of your monsters and a friend they each just get 1008. Or 756 each with 4 of your own monsters.

Or if you have a friend who can solo it on Hell...

hzufeCV.jpg

That is with 2x EXP buff on though=P

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
So what monster of mine would you guys prefer that I set as my rep monster?

5* Water Occult Girl (healer / debuffer)
5* Water Slyph (Debuffer / DPS)
5* Fire Vampire (DPS / Support)
5* Wind Warbear (Tank) (22k hp or so)
4* Light Inugami (Healer / Debuffer)

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So what monster of mine would you guys prefer that I set as my rep monster?

5* Water Occult Girl (healer / debuffer)
5* Water Slyph (Debuffer / DPS)
5* Fire Vampire (DPS / Support)
5* Wind Warbear (Tank) (22k hp or so)
4* Light Inugami (Healer / Debuffer)
Personally I've liked your Occult girl the most (think it was you who had one up)