Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My defense team is Water Mystic Witch, Water E Priest, Fire Inugami, and Fire Vampire. Picked on a whim like a month ago.

I haven't had a challenger in a while. Not sure if they're scary or people just avoid it because the opposite colors.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That's rather surprising - I don't find that team scarey at all. And I don't mean that as an insult (hell I get nailed every 2-3 hours), just, I'd have no issue attacking that with the AI defending.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's rather surprising - I don't find that team scarey at all. And I don't mean that as an insult (hell I get nailed every 2-3 hours), just, I'd have no issue attacking that with the AI defending.
Right? Maybe my lower playtime lately? But even when I was playing hours every day I'd only get a couple challenges a week.

Again, probably just the opposite colors. I know when I'm trying to just buzz through 3 fights with my Fire squad I just look for people without Water.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Make sure you mofos log in some time in the next day to receive compensation rewards for...something. 2 mystic scrolls, 150 stones, 100k mana will show up in your gift box.

OneofOne

Depends on luck really, as well as the * level of the rune. Last rune I paid attention to to level between 14-15, a 6*, took about 460k mana. But with the candy drops, NOW is the time to do it, as they certainly can make that less.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
When they had that rune display bug, it seemed like failing power-ups was free. I powered a 6 star rune up to 15 and it cost me only like 100k. Sadly, I ran out of mana and they fixed it shortly after.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Fucking game is pissing me off a lot today.... Running wind 6 to get highs for a joker and have only got 1 to show for my effort
frown.png

Fiftyfour

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pulled a new Lizardman today (fire), anybody know anything about them? Seems their skills are defense based, so I went with a full guard build for the time being.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I have a Water Lizardman 35 awakened and I'm not yet sure. I'll update with once I run him up better. I think he's the same as the Fire Lizardman exepting the unique passives they each get.

Gurgeh

I've pulled a bunch of 4*, but I'm not too sure about what to do with them, since leveling the skills is almost impossible (you get only one devilmon per week). I've got L/W succubus, F/W Death knight, W Sylph, W Pierret and F Joker. But for example the F joker is vastly inferior to the fully leveled F Inugami.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, it all depends on what those Ws stand for. For instance, if that is a Water Sylph as opposed to a Wind Sylph, you should definitely focus on that one. The Wind one is still pretty good, but Water is OP. Same with the Death Knights, the Water (which I have) sort of sucks balls unless they fix its "can't die" skill, but the Wind one has that awsome rez. And the Fire one by itself is worth having. And the Pierrets, I get fucking raped occasionally by the Water one, but no real idea on the Wind one.

So depending upon which ones you have, you could have an awesome set of creatures, or a pretty good set.

Gurgeh

Oops yeah, it's wind and water D Knight and Water Pierret, Sylph is the Wind one. Wind D Knight looks good, I might even feed it the water D Knight, because water D Knight seems mostly useless. My problem is not so much that they aren't good, it's that it seems that 4* without skill upgrade seems to be inferior to fully leveled 3*, and it's super easy to max skills and all your 3* and next to impossible to max skills on even one 4*.