Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm managing to run level 2 with my team mostly in automatic, but fuck, it's like 3 mn per run. Theoriticaly i could get 4 during the weekend, but that's like 8 hours of play.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I pulled a Dark Slyphid from the wish this morning, going to get the wind one (about halfway) there. Thank god for auto mode.

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
Getting close, 10 or so pieces to go here. I'm only getting one otherwise i'm likely to go crazy.

Soriak_sl

shitlord
Sent a request to join the guild -- and a bunch of friends invite to anyone in the guild who has recently logged on.
wink.png

Gurgeh

I'm at 90 pieces so far, my team manage to clear level 2 fully in auto (fortunately) but fuck it's like an average 8mn to clear to 6 levels. How many pieces is level 3 btw ? Is anyone able to clear it ?

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
I'm at 90 pieces so far, my team manage to clear level 2 fully in auto (fortunately) but fuck it's like an average 8mn to clear to 6 levels. How many pieces is level 3 btw ? Is anyone able to clear it ?
I got my 50 pieces. Sadly I can't auto B3 and can only semi auto B2.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The one time I cleared level 3 it gave me 4 pieces, but I doubt I could consistently do it, and as mentioned auto on B2 is vastly less stressful. At least I can do it while watching TV or something. For comparison, I once got 3 pieces for finishing level 2, but only once has that happened, the vast majority of the time it is 1, and sometimes 2.

I don't even know why I'm doing this since I already have one, but I guess a skill-up is a skill-up. Not sure if I'll ever use her, but I have this problem of never wanting to get rid of any natural 4*s no matter what. I finally gave in and ate all the liches I had, because fuck those things. They'll probably make them uber next patch.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Seems like they upped the summoning rate of 4 and 5 stars in the latest patch or else I got really lucky. Managed to pull 2 fire ninjas, wind samurai, fire brownie, water joker and fire phantom thief. Those were the nat 4 stars. Also got awakened fire amazon and awakened water golem. Trash but I can use em for evo.

Decent summoms using only 28 or so mystic scrolls.

Gurgeh

I've had 0 4*+ in the last 20ish draw from mystic scroll, so I don't know. I haven't had a single superior essence from 30ish B6 wind temple either, maybe I'm just unlucky atm.

Doubt

Lord Nagafen Raider
I opened two premium packs on two different accounts today. First account got all 3*'s except for a 4* red sylph. The second account though, got a 4* blue brownie magician, 4* yellow undine, and a 5* blue beast monk! Takes 20 high blue elements to awaken, I've only gotten a total of 7, ever. Blue is the only essence it seems I can never get highs for.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm trying to awaken a Lushen and a wind occult girl today, and it takes 30 high essences total
frown.png
I had 3 when I started. Auto'ing B7 I've gotten 4 so far today, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get anywhere close.

Fire has historically been my most difficult one to get high essences for though. I lit-ruh-ly have hundreds of mids, and have converted hundreds of others to high essences.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I'm working on Valk fusion and all I need is 2 high fire essence and that fucking wind werewolf.

I fucking annihilate water and wind b7, but fire I can't handle.

Edit: and like 8 high magic, but whatever.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Fire is simply annoying because of the bombs, obviously. With a Fire Rak it is easy because you can just knock the bomb tower's attack bar down a few times...but you can't auto that shit, which makes it really annoying, particularly with the terrible drop rate I've had.

They really need to let you set an auto target for each monster too. I can't tell everyone to attack the bomb tower first because it will take me forever to kill it without dots, and with the Rak attacking it will never drop a bomb on me either. But if I could tell the Rak to auto attack the bomb tower and everyone else the boss, auto would be cake for me.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
The problem I have is Shannon + Orochi + Chloe (other two are situational) are my chief dungeoneers. Orochi can survive to the boss but he doesn't wreck him like he does the other two. Shannon usually dies on the way or shortly into the boss fight. Shannon's also only 5*. I have a 6* Megan but I like Shannon so much more for dungeons.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but that water over fire thing with Megan would make her far more useful in the Fire dungeon, obviously. And 6* would allow her to survive longer.

I feel your pain though, for the longest time all my good creatures were fire (and none wind), so water was tough for me.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Yeah she's helpful for B7 - and her DoT doesn't hurt, either. But I either need more damage or a way of dispelling the Bombs. Chloe's invuln doesn't work if she goes after some and before other characters.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Just started playing, and I've gotten pretty good luck so far. In the first dungeon, I picked up a Water Inugami, and I also managed to find a Wind Elemental and Fire Gryphon (although the Fire Gryphon is pretty underwhelming).

This must all be because of my great decision in sacrificing my Vagabond to RNGesus. =)

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Elune saga is sorta-fun, they don't give you time to do anything else though. Stamina recharges so fast you can literally waste your whole day playing it. No thanks.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Elune saga is sorta-fun, they don't give you time to do anything else though. Stamina recharges so fast you can literally waste your whole day playing it. No thanks.
Not to mention it's run by one of the worst companies when it comes to customer service / IAP greed. GAMEVIL is fucking horrible. They might own com2us now, but at least com2us is running the show in Summoners War.