Super Mario Bros. (2022)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
mario64, sounds like a derp
i played that game for weeks back in the day and its fucking hilarious. i swear every kid in the theater would be rolling if Pratt sounded like that. he isnt even trying to sound like Mario in the trailer. BTW dont ever play Superman 64. worst video game in history.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Amazing that the Super Mario Super Show was able to make something that is at least remotely related to Mario Brothers and not the nonsense these sickos that acquire an IP do.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I'm gonna have to look up these flashgitz dudes after this and the Pronouns of Power

dude Flashgitz is legit one of the best youtube channels. you'll really enjoy the Furry Apocalypse videos too, it's WH40K space marines vs furries.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My favorite game in the Mario series is Super Mario Galaxy. Followed closely by Super Mario Galaxy 2. Those games were so much fun to play.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought the complaints were going to be overblown on the voice acting. After watching the trailer... they were underblown.

check out the french version.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I thought the complaints were going to be overblown on the voice acting. After watching the trailer... they were underblown.

check out the french version.
Hey, that actually sounds like Mario speaking French. Why was that so difficult?

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
New trailer giving me Wreck It Ralph vibes that it's going to have tons of references and easter eggs to everything that ever had Mario stamped on it. Looks fun honestly, my kid's gonna love it for sure.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users