Supergirl

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh my bad, I forgot that joke was on last season's episode of Supergirl.
dude, you're wrong. the arrowverse is a completely different earth. there may be an arrow on her earth, but there is nothing yet to suggest that there is. batman however is more plausible since superman will be facing him.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I did feel it was a Batman reference, since there was also a Lobo reference in the same episode. I have no way of knowing obviously, but I felt it was directed at Batman more than anything. Otherwise it could have been Green Arrow, Flash, or any of countless others.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Marvel or Fox gonna sue some ass.
tongue.png

spoiler for an unaired episode
rrr_img_127359.jpg

rrr_img_127360.jpg

rrr_img_127361.jpg

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Indigo was something created for the Roy Harper version of the Outsiders which ran parallel to the 2003 Teen Titans reboot headed by Geoff Johns. From the future sent back to kill Donna Troy with a "good guy" Trojan horse program that was her personality after Roy 'fixed' her but which was ultimately just part of an evil plan.

Rather odd to dredge her up...

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ya, she was a little over the top ;p The show itself is pretty hammy, though, so it gets a pseudo-pass
wink.png

Caliane

Brainaic having a female descendant/version isn't new. sometimes possessing others. Lois was at one point recently even. others, like Brainiac 8.
but seriously.. pretty much always green..

Golden age giant gold key homage got a chuckle.

Malkav

French Madman
This one was cheesy with way too much drama.

Between the Jimmy stuff and her tantrum regarding the DEO.

I almost expected her to leave her sister hanging at the end, she was that stupid in this episode.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Somewhat annoyed with the CBS/Netflix feud. As I want to actually binge this to get ready for the Flash crossover. Time to go hit the darker corners of the interwebs I suppose....