Supergirl

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is this like the arrow crossovers where they do one in each show? If so, which one came first and also what's the name of the supergirl episode?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
CBS still hasn't renewed Supergirl for season 2. The ratings dropped a lot over the course of the season, but Flash brought 1.25 million viewers on the crossover. Conjecture has it that this show might get moved to CW. And that would be a good thing.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
CBS still hasn't renewed Supergirl for season 2. The ratings dropped a lot over the course of the season, but Flash brought 1.25 million viewers on the crossover. Conjecture has it that this show might get moved to CW. And that would be a good thing.
Oh that is some good news, I have become quite fond of Supergirl, to me its far more watchable than Bat-Arrow.

Column_sl

shitlord
Super Girl is decent, but it still needs some better writing. Putting it on the CW will only make it worse....

The Cadmus thing is interesting, but then we get all this other dumb shit to deal with on a weekly basis.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Watched this for the crossover... it's the first and only episode I've watched.

the writing.... dear god.... the writing.....

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Pretty sure it gets the best ratings of the new CBS shows and the head of CBS said he was going to renew 5 of the new shows that started this season. The writing is fine it's just not to the target male audience of 18-35, my wife loves it and our 5 year old likes it, I enjoy it more than Arrow most of the time and it's on par with the Flash for me.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
The villains were kinda crappy, but the chemistry was great between kara and barry, hope they do more crossovers as they're usually good.

Column_sl

shitlord
The one in the show was even better, she yells out this huge YEESSSSSS!

Cutest thing ever. That Actress is really good

Cybsled

Had to laugh at the Dragon Ball Z final battle with Non ;p

You also had to kind of wonder if Cat knows Supergirl's secret identity

Caliane

"alex stop this isn't you." Supergirl gets into a fist fight with girl in power armor, instead of using any of her powers to incapacitate her from a distance, or with speed.
mind control stopped by just talking to people... despite not working before.

TV writers are so bad.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
More like the Super* powerset is so gay you have to write like shit to make it functional

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
You also had to kind of wonder if Cat knows Supergirl's secret identity
I feel the show would be better for it if she did know, but kept pretending she didn't. They make a point of showing how smart and perceptive Cat is even when you think she isn't paying attention, it only makes sense for her character to have been playing along all this time (except for when two of her showed up that one time, but I am sure she can figure that out with the introduction of a shape-shifting alien fairly easily).

Ganthorn

N00b
I feel the show would be better for it if she did know, but kept pretending she didn't. They make a point of showing how smart and perceptive Cat is even when you think she isn't paying attention, it only makes sense for her character to have been playing along all this time (except for when two of her showed up that one time, but I am sure she can figure that out with the introduction of a shape-shifting alien fairly easily).
Ya I assume she knows. She had it figured out and was thrown a bit by the duplicate thing but I think she is back onto it. I kept waiting for her to say something like the new position would offer you more freedom to come and go as needed wink wink

velk

Trakanon Raider
There's no gravity, you can't generate thrust?!

This is not exactly what you would call a show with a lot of thought put into it, but that was so wrong on so many levels it hurts my brain.

Caliane

yeah, that can't fly in space bit had me wondering. the previous episode very clearly had her go looking for Clark. and "Kal-el is offworld". then he comes flying back. I guess he could have his own spaceship...

Also, would have been a good option to have a lantern cameo. The lantern getting to Earth having gotten a warning about the mindcontrol device when she contacted Clark "offworld", saving her. commenting on being late, and thankfully she saved the day without them, and flying back off into space.

who is in the ship?
My first thoughts, was the obvious. Powergirl... however, I don't really know how you do that, without it being terrible. Powergirl is 25-29. THIS Supergirl is 27. so the, older version of her, who has had a career doesn't work at all. All that would do is give you another superman. She shows up for one episode, is her, but better. then either dies, because shows like this, do that shit all the time, or peaces off like Clark, and is inexplicably busy every time she should be called in.
The best way honestly, I think would be a reverse powergirl. Since Supergirl is 27.. make powergirl 15. And use the young Kara actress they already have.

Alternative on reddit is mentioning Val-zod which is a plausible and good option. or Superboy, which I think would be dumb.