Supergirl

Ganthorn

N00b
There's no gravity, you can't generate thrust?!

This is not exactly what you would call a show with a lot of thought put into it, but that was so wrong on so many levels it hurts my brain.
Even if that were true why not just kick off the ship in the GENERAL direction of down and then fall back lol

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I saw that the other day, the CGI in this show is really bad besides Manhunter scenes so it was odd hearing that it was very expensive to make. Hopefully it pans out, kinda sucks if it goes to CW since all their superhero shows arent pleasing a lot of fans lately

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I saw that the other day, the CGI in this show is really bad besides Manhunter scenes so it was odd hearing that it was very expensive to make. Hopefully it pans out, kinda sucks if it goes to CW since all their superhero shows arent pleasing a lot of fans lately
The licensing fees are higher cuz it's on the big 3 and not a cable station. Also they film in LA and I'm sure Calista Flockhart isn't cheap.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Pretty awesome this went down like it did. Fans of the show get to keep watching and now more crossovers. Hopefully the writing ect gets better for all the CW shows next year.

Also its a full blown 22 episode which I wasnt expecting

Cybsled

Wonder what that will impact. Might be hard to keep Cat Grant as more than a recurring guest character.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Flockhart is making the move. I guess she needs the steady paycheck, even if it may be smaller.

Cybsled

Seems like a fun character to play in anycase. Worse ways to get an acting paycheck ;p