Supernatural

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Scooby doo crossover was great. Its a stand alone episode worth the watch even if you dont care fore the show. Hits almost every mark. No clue how dean didnt chow down on scooby snacks

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Have not seen this season yet, waiting for it to hit on Netflix to watch, but I hope they advanced the whole British men of letters thing and not just let it die. I thought it was good last season, I hope they dont end it.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Well, that season finale delivered for the most part. Although still not happy about Gabriel's arc in all this.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
for as overly dramatic and sub-par acting (at times) i still love this show. sad day, though i know they want to move on so good for them

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm glad it's getting a real, planned ending. Shows that get cancelled out of nowhere with no time to wrap up the plot threads are a bummer.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
For a show the creator said had a 5 year plan, to go another 10 years is good. Glad they're going out on their terms. Wish one of the spin offs they planted would have worked out, just to keep the universe alive.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It was a great show. Some seasons were real stinkers and the bro vs bro stuff went too far and too long at times, but it had a lot of great moments and characters.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus still holds that it should have ended at 5 seasons. I personally think it should have ended after Chuck and the Darkness. But I agree it will be good to see them get to have a full season to tell a real ending.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I would love to see chuck return for the final season. I always loved his character, even before we found out who he was. Maybe him and the Darkness have come to terms and come back to clean some shit up, working together, against whatever big bad they unleash for the last season. Especially if it's apocalypse/bible level, like four horsemen/Death or something. That's the stuff I always enjoyed the most, not so much the monster of the week. Not sure what end times baddie they haven't already used, but could always bring one of them back (or hell, all of them :D)

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Oh, and pretty sure one, or both, of the brothers should actually die. No way they'd 'retire', so nothing else makes sense unless someone eliminates ALL the monsters.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah, had the conversation about them dying with my girlfriend the other day. we figured probably just one of them would die. i thought it would be Sam, she thinks Dean... i can't see them ending the show with BOTH dying. even tho it would be a great end, there would be too many fans that would be upset about it, and this tends to be a fan-pleasing show.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would argue against killing them off for the sake of future cameo's if they ever got around to a reset (not a full reboot) of the show after letting it rest for awhile, but within the Supernatural setting, dead or alive doesn't really matter lol. Would love to see them give the show a 5+ year break, bring in a new cast to pick up where everything leaves off (depending on if how it leaves off allows for it), and sprinkle in the one living survivor cameo's, with the dead brother being brought out/communicated with later via magical means. The show did a really good job initially with how power levels were handled and increased, but it's been pushed pretty far out there for awhile. If they can luck out again on such an amazing primary and supporting cast, get a few good bad guys/story arcs going, I could watch this shit forever.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Oh, and pretty sure one, or both, of the brothers should actually die. No way they'd 'retire', so nothing else makes sense unless someone eliminates ALL the monsters.

My wife and I figure it ends one of two ways....
A) Both brothers die, Cas makes sure they get to heaven.
B) They both drive off into the sunset to fight another day.

Option B I don't like as much as it wouldn't feel like an ending to the story. We're also debating on if Jack ends up being the last season big bad and reason Chuck has to come back.

Side tangent note, if you ever want to see raw capitalistic highway robbery, go check out what it would cost for someone to go to the Supernatural "conventions" they have. It's hilarious.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
We're also debating on if Jack ends up being the last season big bad and reason Chuck has to come back.

Sounds pretty plausible to me. Jack will, of course, believe he's doing the right thing (like when he killed the snake), making the struggle to treat him as a villain quite difficult.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I thought that the planted spin off with the chicks would have been a good continuation of the universe.

I have an idea Dean will probably die in the end. Sam will move on with his life. But who knows