Supernatural

Ganthorn

N00b
I figure for cass at least he is supposed to be the child's protector and the child had a connection with him already so maybe he will bring him back

Haus

<Silver Donator>
If they have actually permanently removed Cas and Crowley they have effectively taken away the two characters I enjoy watching on the show....

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
This is one of those shows where no one is every truly dead.

I really enjoyed this season and I hope this show keeps trucking along. The stories have been repetitive for several seasons now, but the actors and their chemistry still make it worth watching.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
If they have actually permanently removed Cas and Crowley they have effectively taken away the two characters I enjoy watching on the show....

The actor that played Crowley did a goodbye post thing. Doesn't look like he is coming back next season.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I might be the only watching this but it's back on and these two dreamy heart throbs still entertain me.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

Awesome. I still watch this, but didn't realize it was back. I <3 Dean.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I think I stopped watching this around season 10? It was when Dean came back as a demon or something. Really don't feel like catching up. Can someone summarize what has happened since?

McCheese

I think I stopped watching this around season 10? It was when Dean came back as a demon or something. Really don't feel like catching up. Can someone summarize what has happened since?

God's sister tried to end the world, Sam and Dean argued, Sam and Dean talked next to the car, Sam and Dean stopped God's sister. The devil came back and tried to end the world, Sam and Dean argued, Sam and Dean talked next to the car, Sam and Dean stopped the devil. Castiel did some brooding.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God's sister tried to end the world, Sam and Dean argued, Sam and Dean talked next to the car, Sam and Dean stopped God's sister. The devil came back and tried to end the world, Sam and Dean argued, Sam and Dean talked next to the car, Sam and Dean stopped the devil. Castiel did some brooding.

You missed that important scene where they talk inside the car.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I might be the only watching this but it's back on and these two dreamy heart throbs still entertain me.
I'd spoon you while we watched this together.

I was trying to explain to a friend. This show is extremely simplistic in nature, and even repetitive at times, but almost every episode (not this one so much) they do something that cracks me the fuck up. Sometimes just a look from Dean even is enough.

And from what I've seen, chicks dig Sam (A LOT) because he's dreamy, and guys like Dean because he's funny as well as willing to do whatever it takes to defend the ones he cares about. Castiel I'm not sure, I could see a lot of girls digging him, but him being gay and all would make that sort of weird.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Cas is pretty popular across the board. Misha is this weird mix of sardonic and genuine art the same time. His charity work is amazing.

I'm torn about this season. It's not bad, but I feel like it's lost its charm. It feels uninspired that Dean hates jack and Sam likes him. And there hasn't been any of the humor that is done so well.

I mean, I get it, Crowley, Cas and mom are gone, so I'm not expecting happy go lucky... But it's just a little too dour

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It doesn't feel like there's a big bad this season, just a cameo. Lucifer got owned too fast in the alternate, there's no Crowley or "neutral" character to focus on this season, so it's all Sam/Dean/Jack aside from side story stuff that doesn't add up to anything major.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It doesn't feel like there's a big bad this season, just a cameo. Lucifer got owned too fast in the alternate, there's no Crowley or "neutral" character to focus on this season, so it's all Sam/Dean/Jack aside from side story stuff that doesn't add up to anything major.

Pretty sure the big bad is going to be Asmodeus and the thing he was trying to get Jack to let loose.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure jack is the big bad if the season. They are making too strong a point that he's good. it'll hit harder when he becomes evil and nothing ever goes right for the winchesters