Supernatural

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Or we're all looking beyond the obvious. She is pissed as all hell that they split her up for so long, so even though Crowley has reigned in "all demons" she is more than likely going to throw herself at the Winchesters, and despite it being a "really close" fight, she will be cured of demonism, and maybe get freaky with Sam, Dean, or both.

Or I'm projecting my desires, either way.
Or she'll go after Crowley to take his place as king of hell. Like the preview for next episode showed.
biggrin.png

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I love how they are still referencing those silly books about the Winchesters. Any other show would have done that as a gimmick episode and forgotten about them, but Supernatural uses them as a vital plot device years after the fact.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
My bet is they cure Crowley, which let's her take over hell. Crowley at that point still has power, but is no longer a demon. Because she'll want him dead he ends up in a "no other choice" scenario working with the Winchesters to protect his own skin. Hell doesn't get closed because then what would happen to evil souls of the dead? tons of ghosts? And since we know now that when you burn the bones/connection the ghost goes on as a spirit (see Bobby) that would be essentially unkillable ghosts of all evil people. Same reason you really can't seal Heaven.

It would be nice to see Cas get ahold of the angel tablet long enough to use it to "level up" to Naomi level and handle that though.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I don't know if "sealing" Heaven and Hell is being interpreted as souls can't get in, just that demons and angels can't get out. Obviously there would need to be some sort of contingency plan for souls if that were actually the case, and even if God disappeared and didn't care anymore, I sort of doubt he'd have just let all the souls sit around and rot on earth. I could be wrong of course, but I am just sort of assuming it's a roach motel sort of thing, souls get in but they don't get out. We'll see I suppose, since it seems fairly obvious that they are going to complete the third trial and seal Hell, and maybe Heaven too.

EDIT: I totally love your idea of curing Crowley and making him work with Sam and Dean though. And Castiel. That could make for some fairly awkward car rides, I'd imagine!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, that didn't turn out like I expected it to either. I'm looking forward to the new season just as much as I ever have in the past, maybe moreso.

As I mentioned in the Arrow thread, both shows season finales were titled "Sacrifice." That had to have been on purpose, which is pretty cool.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Kinda let down in the season finale here. No resolution on what they're doing with Crowley. No resolution on Cas really. I was hoping to wrap up some of the tablet stuff, and they really didn't do that.

I feel that if the show hadn't been picked up for another season they'd have ending it with the Sacrifice. That being said, what Crowley didn't have the cleanse completed. So is he going to revert? That seems like a total fucking waste. And now that ALL of the Angels have fallen, what the hell is that going to mean?
Moose fucked up.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Loved the finale, one of the better ones so far in my opinion. The final scene with the angels all falling from heaven was some of the better CGI work that I think they have done throughout the show.

piggvomit_sl

shitlord
Now that castiel is human it makes me think my prediction is going to be right. Thinking back to an episode of season 5 where Dean has to kill Sam as lucifer It sets it up perfectly. Castiel Human. Lucifer will be let out of the cage- Sam says yes, the future prediction where dean gets killed by sam will come true. That is my prediction.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Castiel will finally become a full time cast member next season. They really couldn't have him full time hunter with Sam and Dean as an Angel as that would make a lot of shit trivial. As a human he can be one of the boys.

Lusiphur

Peasant
Great finale. I still think there is something off about the way all female characters wear red shirts in this show though.

fucker_sl

shitlord
Great finale. I still think there is something off about the way all female characters wear red shirts in this show though.
i think it's leaving the "off" territory and is entering the "sexism" land. The authors really have some kind of homoerotic antifemale tendencies. They even know it, considering how many times they have joked about ppl thinking Sam and Dean are lovers

In the last 5 episodes 4 females characters have been killed (Meg, Neomi, Abbadon_01, the chick from season 1)

I still have to understand why they wasted great characters like Anna and Meg

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
not that i hate felicia day, but i agree. she was nice and fun for the first episode, then it just felt like they were trying to shoehorn in the "hot geek girl" and.... well... there's a ton of hotter youtube girls out there. i'd be very happy with Dodger taking over for felicia day

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I wonder if the proposed spin off means that this will be the last season for Supernatural?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I thought I remember reading somewhere that the two stars were signed on through season 10. I'm not positive about that, though. Anyway, they could easily run parallel. Didn't The X-Files and that spin off with the smoking gun guys run together for a while? Also, I believe Stargate and Stargate Atlantis continued airing together for at least a season or two.

Hopefully it's a spinoff focusing on the Men of Letters. I'd love to see more of the golem, also.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
not that i hate felicia day, but i agree. she was nice and fun for the first episode, then it just felt like they were trying to shoehorn in the "hot geek girl" and.... well... there's a ton of hotter youtube girls out there. i'd be very happy with Dodger taking over for felicia day
Same, particularly after seeing Felicia Day on Eureka too much too. Dodger is actually interesting, and I'd do terrible things to her. Terrible.