Support Rerolled - Become a "Premium Junkie" - See No Ads

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, hitching your ride to GA is definitely not going to help your cause, Keg.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So if we've donated should we be seeing the "Get Rid of Ads" thing?

I don't really care about it it doesn't bother me, just thought it might be worth mentioning.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, that should probably not show for people who've donated. It's an ad, amirite?

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
20$ for a year? Are we serious here? Old FOH had like, 10$ for posting rights, permanent, no yearly subscriptions, that's I guess why you had so many lurkers collecting data
wink.png

Personally, I don't mind donating to forums that have a promise. But doing an annual donation makes it more like subscription, not donation, and for that, moderators would have to be a bit more pr0 than they currently are. Among other things.

Just my 2 pp.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Some way to verify we're flagged? I assume the donation only subforum just ins't created yet?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm not sure why there is a link up there. I'll get rid of it when I can. If anything it'll be at the top of the page in smaller text like the donate button.

Oloh_sl

shitlord
Just subscribed. Thanks for putting this together and for all the other stuff you do for the community. Keep up the good work.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Hold a contest for a free sex-change operation. Given this forum, you will probably rack up the memberships for something like that.

Vinsent

Lord Nagafen Raider
Signed up, I figured I have lurked here and FoH for long enough to give something back.