Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Caliel

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It would have been better if the first two voted out just switched teams instead of being sent to RI immediately.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah the immediate RI was dumb. Even if Rupert had an idea that would happen, I have to give him credit for letting his wife play in his place. I mean, he was probably thinking "if I let her go I am never hitting that again, if I go she will let me map out Hawaii on her back. " whatever the motivation was, I thought it was sort of touching.

Rupert is a power player, that's why everyone wanted to dismantle him.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
when they got out candice, the husband in me was like WTF, i'm subbing in, then i find out that, she's already played the game twice, bitch shouldn't even have consulted with him, she shoulda said "no you stay, i'll take on rupert". if all you guys hate the racist gay guy, why wasn't he voted out instead of rupert do you think? is he useless? (looked like it from the first episode) and can be voted off whenever.

coming into this game strategywise i'd tell my wife, you're dead to me until the final two of us, the ones that probably said this to their loved ones are gonna be on top, not like the meathead nfl guy lol. but he was smart enough to quickly figure out 5guys v 4 girls.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Rupert wasn't voted off his tribe, Candice was. She was voted out because she's 100% untrustworthy. The "Oh I don't know you at all so I wrote your name down" lines were pure bullshit. They all know her, and they all know she's ruthless + makes terrible decisions at the worst times (for her and anyone aligned with her).

I'd guess that Rupert's wife was voted out for a couple of reasons. 1 is that she was the oldest woman on the tribe, and therefore a liability. The other being, as Noodleface said, to weaken Rupert who has made it deep into the jury in all 3 of his seasons.

Now, as far as challenges go, I highly doubt that any of the challenges at RI will be a brute strength challenge (they never have been at RI), and that's all I can picture Rupert winning in vs Candice. She is good in most challenges (balance, relative body strength, puzzles), so Rupert is in big trouble. I'd love it if they could both go home, but whatever.

Edit: Oh, you asked about Colton, too. I think they voted Candice out before Colton because she is much more of a threat than Colton is. Colton's self-destruct timer began the moment he was born, so it's only a matter of time for him. Candice is a much larger threat in every aspect (socially, physically, strategically), and she can't help but to play all angles of the social game. I hate her, but she is good at preserving herself deep into the game (although she'd never be able to win it). Colton is just a piece of shit that you can either use as a pawn or a scapegoat at any time.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Some villains are nice to keep around because they can't win, but then there are some like Little Hantz where no matter how much you would like to be sitting next to them in the final TC, it's not worth having their erratic and annoying craziness around camp for 39 days. I definitely think Colton falls into this category.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah... yelling that you will beat someone with your paddle the first challenge is sort of a red flag

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Colton's self-destruct timer began the moment he was born, so it's only a matter of time for him.
I laughed at this.

Colton is going to bring some lulz at least. I hope this season is better than I'm anticipating.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Colton's gay lover seems like a solid guy. Makes you wonder why he is submitting himself to the torture of even involving Colton in his life? Hopefully he wins the $1m, leave's Colton and taunts him with it.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Is Katie the curvy blonde who failed at the puzzle?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rupert wasn't voted off his tribe, Candice was. She was voted out because she's 100% untrustworthy. The "Oh I don't know you at all so I wrote your name down" lines were pure bullshit. They all know her, and they all know she's ruthless + makes terrible decisions at the worst times (for her and anyone aligned with her)...
I dont believe this is entirely true. We now know that Candice was flown out at the very last minute because of RC's father's heart issues. The returning players already have some alliances built going-in (RC mentions this). Candice would have been an "unknown" vote outsider showing up at the last second before filming began. That would also justify a lot of the "I dont know you" comments before voting her name. I think being somewhat of an outsider made an easy vote for the Vets.

Also, wtf with the gloating from Jervaise (sp?)? The guy damn near drowns out in the swimming challenge and then is the most boisterous over-the-top gloating player on the tribe. I think it sucks Marissa was sent packing the way she did, but I can't wait to see the reaction from her Uncle.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
It's good to see Colton is still as annoying as ever.

Also, what the fuck was with Tyson and Aras gaying it up at the campfire?

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, noticed that too. They looked like newlyweds with Tyson sitting right behind him, arms draped around his neck. Guess they bonded!

Glad Rupert's gone and apparently so is his wife.

Loved Brad's demonstrative violent fantasy display of what he'd like to do to Gervais. "I can't wait until we have a physical challenge and I can body slam him into the water!" *his tribe peers at him, startled as fuck* Dude's lack of an inner monologue is awesome.

Was hoping the returners would lose the challenge so we could see that brand new 5-person alliance swing into action and maybe vote colton or Kat (Damn, she is unlikable) to RI. Hope that alliance stays strong.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
After watching a season of Naked & Afraid, Survivor seems more like Big Brother: Outside.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I knew Rupert was done for when he dropped the first thing he had to stack.

Jeff "Ok, this is a challenge that takes patience and.."
Rupert running full speed with reckless-abandonment with his first piece