Survivor

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Everyone absolutely hated Kass. Watch the Ponderosa video, they wouldn't even engage her to talk shit. If anyone was a "Russell" this season, it was her, but probably even worse as at least Russell had SOME respect from the jury the first time he played. Kass couldn't have beaten Hitler and Osama Bin Laden in a final three season.

Edit: On top of that, she had absolutely no self awareness. She's saying that she played like a man, and that if she were a man everyone would praise her for her strategic ability. The only man she played like was Colton, as she would make erratic decisions based on some sort of bullshit chaos principle that left people pissed off. She talked down to people constantly, treated them like shit, and was a condescending cunt on a daily basis. Chaos can work out just fine for the person instigating it as long as they're not right in the middle of the ensuing drama.

The bottom line is that she's a delusional, mean spirited bitch, and she was more than happy to let everyone know that. She didn't play like a man, she played like an ugly woman who has a chip on her shoulder.
i didnt watch the last like 4 ponderosa's i might do that later today, but Woo didnt do shit to justify beating her. Cass is all the shit you stated, but even with that, she played a better game then Natalie, i mean Woo. lol

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
i didnt watch the last like 4 ponderosa's i might do that later today, but Woo didnt do shit to justify beating her. Cass is all the shit you stated, but even with that, she played a better game then Natalie, i mean Woo. lol
I agree, she's probably the 2nd or 3rd biggest mover and shaker of this season, but that's not the point. You have to make your moves and last 39 days without making people despise you, and she utterly failed at this.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yep. I thought, while VERY abrasive, her game wasn't awful. Then she goes and flips off a departing castaway right in front of the jury, after having a very catty argument with them. A person who was well liked, and it was no secret. At that point, all bets were completely off. You just can't do that, and she doesn't see it. And for her to start using the feminist card is just icing on the cake.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
as an asian, i officially take away Woo's asian card, he's just too dumb! If spender wants to be an honorary asian, so be it. this is season 2 colby all over again. other than Woo being tied with colby for top 5 dumbest mistake, the jury couldn't give Woo a fabio win, it would be too embarressing. Somehow the most bitter jury member, Tasha (cuz she voted for Woo, wtf?) and damn the non beauty girls just balloon up. why was predator asked to sit? i thought quitters didn't get nuttin. (i didn't watch the reunion show, it's half stupid audience shit mostly)

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Woo's move was worse than Colby's. Colby lost 4-3, so while he was wrong he was close. Woo's decision was between winning 9 - 0 and losing 8 - 1. That's a MASSIVE misread of the game that's going on around you, and it's a pretty good summation of his time spent on Survivor.

Quitters have always been allowed to sit at the finale. The only person I can remember not being at a finale was Brandon Hantz in his 2nd season.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I agree with Adam that Spencer's speech didn't really change anything(Even though it was on point). As butthurt as some of the jury were, they were also well aware that Woo was a floater the entire game.

Who won the fan favorite? I went to bed before the reunion. Also, I guess ponderosa is all-you-can-eat? Goddamn, Sarah!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Was it me or did the female cop have crazy eyes during the entire reunion? Looked like she smoked blue meth or something.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I agree with Adam that Spencer's speech didn't really change anything(Even though it was on point). As butthurt as some of the jury were, they were also well aware that Woo was a floater the entire game.

Who won the fan favorite? I went to bed before the reunion. Also, I guess ponderosa is all-you-can-eat? Goddamn, Sarah!
They haven't done fan favorite for a few seasons. That was a 7Up (or was it Sprite?) thing and they pulled out as a sponsor.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

spencer + kass ponderosa.

man what i wouldn't give for a 5minute unedited clip of kass walking in.

also wtf is w/ the beauty boys? everyone that's walked in, they just sit at the bar looking all emo.

and yeah, look at what they said, spencer would have gotten everyones votes, cuz the jury already made up their mind the moment they got voted out, they already know who they're gonna vote for, final tribal is really just for the audience and for jury member revenge like corrine and brenda dawn teeth, or the rare 3 good speeches that are given by penner.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The moment Spencer lost that last immunity was where I finally wanted him to win. I really like his style, and his speech at tribal really cemented it. But that Ponderosa video makes me really relate to him. Not only is he a huge fan of the show, but he takes off all his clothes so that his weight loss is more dramatic. That's exactly the type of shit I'd do.

I don't really have anything else to add that I didn't say last night, but I'm hoping he gets put onto a returning players season. I'm positive he'd go if offered, so I just hope they let him.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I'm sure that CBS started preparing for Spencer, Tony and Kass to return before they even left the island. Probably Tasha, too. I bet Survivor 30 will be HvV2.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I would be shocked if Spencer doesn't get another shot and I am totally on board. It would be great to see Tasha play again as well. I wonder if Tony would actually do it again since he seems to have had a lot of health problems after the game.

It seems a little soon to bring back blood vs. water but I did think that was the best twist that they have put into the game for a long time.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh yes. Jeff Probst can say whatever reason he wanted to enjoy Morgan at each tribal but we all know it was dem titties. Mmm.

Jeff was complaining in his IAMA about the cast members going on Twitter rampages basically giving away aspects of the show (like revealing Morgan was out before we had seen it). Really hope they are able to rein them in on that, kind of annoying.

lindz

#DDs
Yeah I would love to see Tasha and Spencer back. Spencer definitely has that incredibly entitled smart kid problem, but he is fun to watch. He's a good speaker that adds a lot to the game.

Wouldn't really care to see Tony again. He played a decent game but it was the kind that is just so frustrating to watch each week. Like they said last night, he is so incredibly impulsive and that's the side we see as viewers. Just starts to wear on you.

And I would take Parvati over Morgan any day. I mean she's like 32 now and still looks absolutely amazing. Morgan is not going to look that good in 10 years. I still have a huge crush on Parvati 8 years later.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh such short memories. I still think Angie is up there with the hottest of all time. Parvati? Really? While decent looks, but no where near the best!

Angie:
rrr_img_67384.jpg
rrr_img_67380.jpg
rrr_img_67381.jpg
rrr_img_67382.jpg
rrr_img_67383.jpg