Survivor

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I guess I was wrong about them needing to vote out Tai the last few weeks; which was annoying me immensely. Tai is self destructing in pretty spectacular fashion. I don't know how he went from humble little Asian man to cocky shit talker so fast.

I think Aubrey has this thing pretty locked up if she makes it to the finals.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think this season is coming off the rails a bit here at the end. Tai is showing that he is really bad at the game. If he does make final Tribal, his speech ought to bring out the cringes. Hard to see him getting many votes to walk away with the $1m. Actually, looking over the jury, I cannot really find any votes for him. I think Aubrey clean sweeps, but even Cydney or Michele probably beat him at this point.

Aubrey is so much better at this than everyone else. It is like she is a 140 IQ amongst a bunch of 80's. She is the female version of Cochrane 2.0

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tai got his Caleb kiss.

rrr_img_133014.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
He kissed the shit out of Jason after they won the reward challenge as well. What a weird little guy.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
lol...

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY:First off, I have been negligent in not getting your thoughts on Mark the Chicken. How exactly are the rules of Survivor worded? Is Mark eligible to be named the Sole Survivor if he manages to not get eaten over the next eight days?

JEFF PROBST:Brilliant question! Yes, I'm surprised "Mark the Chicken" is not a bigger story. I mean, think about it - one man (Tai) has convinced a group of starving people to not eat a chicken because it's become his friend. That's pretty powerful. And it's Mark Burnett. The KING of . well, everything.So yes, we amended the rules to state "If Mark the Chicken survives all 39 days, he is thereby eligible to take a spot at the final Tribal Council and plead his case."I know this will upset some people who think we are being a bit loose with the rules but "producers' discretion" means just that. I do think it will be easier for MTC if Tai is also in the final Tribal, because Tai can translate Chicken to English. Otherwise, I do think MTC will have an uphill battle convincing the jury that he is worthy of the million dollars and the title of Sole Survivor. But hey, that's why they play the game. You never know.
Survivors Jeff Probst on Mark the Chicken and possibility of a final two | EW.com

Jeff also opens up that it might be a final two this season.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I don't think it's ever happened, but a final 3 always has the potential for a split. I'm guessing they would just have whomever voted for the odd man out recast their vote for one of the two that are tied, but I'm not sure how that would work since they don't read the votes until the finale and that could obviously change who they would pick. Anyone know what the rule would be for a tie at final tribal?

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I hate final 2 because basically whoever wins the final immunity challenge gets to pick who they sit next to. It makes that last challenge too important.

Some people are speculating that Joe is going to tap out next week or ask to be voted out and that's why we've been seeing so much of him looking tired and why he got a couple confessionals last week.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I don't think it's ever happened, but a final 3 always has the potential for a split. I'm guessing they would just have whomever voted for the odd man out recast their vote for one of the two that are tied, but I'm not sure how that would work since they don't read the votes until the finale and that could obviously change who they would pick. Anyone know what the rule would be for a tie at final tribal?
They (the producers) absolutely know what the votes are during the final tribal. I'm pretty sure Probst has said if it's a tie they would revote or whatever on the spot. That way the airing of episodes and confessionals wouldn't unfairly sway a revote.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I can't believe how quickly Tai has managed to fuck up his game. He went from super start to absolute retard really quick. Also, I can't fucking stand Cydney. That bitch gets all uppity as soon as anyone else tries to make a decision, so then she throws a fit so she gets her way. It makes no fucking sense. At this point anyone besides Aubrey winning would suck pretty hard.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My wife's family showed up somewhere during the middle of the episode, so a lot of the camp conversations I missed, and only got to see reward and immunity challenges, then tribal. How was Jason not more aligned with what was going on? It seemed for a few there he was making headway, then when Tai played his advantage and did the double Michele vote I figured she would have had three. But then Jason throws a random vote at Joe. It wasn't going to change the outcome or anything, but obviously Tai was on a different page as well going after her.

It's gotta be one of the three girls winning it. At least this year they're all strong. Michele has done the least and probably couldn't win unless it ended up vs. Joe. Hell MTV could win vs Joe.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Heard an exit interview with Jason yesterday and he said he knew he was being voted off and that his vote didn't matter so he put it on the person he felt didn't deserve to be there longer than him. He also said that he had played the best game since Russell Hantz and if he came back he would play exactly the same which confirms that he's a god damn moron.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm kind of glad how that worked out. The worst part of this show is someone being dragged to final tribal. Now at least everyone sort of deserves it.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
More bad luck for Aubrey. Luckily she still seems to be able to wrap Tai around her finger so that at least gets her to a tie. I really don't know how this is going to play out. I think I will be the least satisfied with a Michelle win but I'm afraid that is looking more likely. It's really going to come down to who wins the immunity challenges.