Survivor

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i don't know why no one is outright targeting spencer, i mean he actually looks smart! i don't know, are there any dumb jocks or pretty boys here? wouldn't you be like, "that guy looks like who i cheat off of, i gotta get rid of him", and he plays chess! wtf!

i mean spencer either knew the re-targeting was going to LJ for sure or has balls of steel to hold back his idol. (he's a fan so i'm sure he'll never want to be sent home with a idol in his pocket)

if spencer makes it to final five, which is very likely with an idol in his pocket and the super idol out there, and also "being the pawn" for tony to make the moves. if he makes it to final 3, he wins, cuz we know jefra has to be final 3, who wouldn't take her to final 3?

but yea, liu kang is boring, he stirred up some trouble, and had enough knowledge to stalk the returning reward players... but wtf, why give a scramble to the whole tribe?... should have just said "i found your clue, let me read it and at least it'll just be the both of us looking for the idol".

i'm doubling down on spencer... tony is NOT going to last to final 5.

boring lj ponderosa

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think it's possible he tipped his hand too early. He had the alliance of six pretty well locked up and everyone trusting him (for some reason) and looking to him for leadership.
That's just it, they still will. He just has to sell them on the "LJ tried to get Woo out!" lie, which they'll probably believe, or at very least forgive him for. His only misstep is if Kass jumps sides and they can pull in Jeffra. I really don't think Kass will switch, seeing as both sides probably consider that bridge pretty well burned, and I don't think the others are aggressive enough to rope in Jeffra.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
goto 2:30 of LJ in ponderosa, you see morgan still being all bitchy at LJ, bitch can hold a grudge.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tony's idol is way too powerful this late in the game to the point I think he has already won.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He'll only be able to use it for 2 or 3 more votes, so it may not even come into play.
Still though it takes two tribals to get him out now. Pretty huge advantage. The way he has his alliance snowed he should be a shoe-in to make it to the final vote.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Maybe...

There's a strong rumor out that this will be a final 2 tribal, leaving him unprotected for 2 or 3 votes. If he doesn't win immunity, they'd be fucking stupid not to vote him out.

^Spoiler isn't based upon insider info or anything, just counting episodes/people left.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
weird idol, can't be given away, didn't they start doing this more recently?

i remember one world, that's how colton got the idol, some girl found it and said it must be given away.

this idol is too powerful, basically we see tony until final four, also yoga bitch really sucks at these challenges that are like gimmee's for yoga bitches.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I don't mind that Tony has it, since he's the primary source of entertainment this season. If Spencer really riles him up next episode it'll be great. Hopefully he makes it to the end, he'd definitely deserve to win with how much he's manipulated the game.
I'd agree that he deserves to win IF he made it to the end while manipulating the game like this. The real trick is making the game play out in the best way possible for yourself while still managing to make it to the end. Now that he has the idol though, his game could get completely tainted. We'll see how it plays out.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bet Tony takes that goddamn thing home with him as a souvenir. Impromptu spy shack paranoia was awesome.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
People really don't give Trish enough credit, she made Kass flip, ensured Jeffra rejoined the alliance, and a bunch of other moves that got them where they are right now.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
He'll only be able to use it for 2 or 3 more votes, so it may not even come into play.
In a way, I sort of hope it does, and I hope it results in such a huge uproar from Survivor fans that Jeff has to get Medea to publicly apologize at the Reunion show.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
People really don't give Trish enough credit, she made Kass flip, ensured Jeffra rejoined the alliance, and a bunch of other moves that got them where they are right now.
She looks like a horse.

Really though, yeah she's doing well but I can't imagine that she'll get the votes and she can't even stand on a balance beam. She very well may be the worst yoga instructor on Earth. She can make people feel comfortable and make them see things in a way that benefits her and her alliance, but she has zero charisma (which actually makes what she does even more impressive). Not a winner, and her biggest strategic failing is trusting Tony so much, imo.

Cantatus: lol yes. That'd be great but I'd rather it not ruin this season.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Tony's idol is way too powerful this late in the game to the point I think he has already won.
100% agree. I find it pretty dumb that somebody can get an idol that powerful at all, much less this late in the game.

Also pretty sure that Tony totally faked Spencer out of giving his idol to Jeremiah.
Can someone explain this to me? I was so confused by what Tony did by pulling out a fake idol. How did that have any bearing on who Spencer played his idol for?

The reason people don't give Trish enough credit is because she is pretty fucking dumb. She has 100% faith in Tony for some reason, and he is playing her any way he wants. And also what Adam said. How can a yoga instructor be so bad at balancing!

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Can someone explain this to me? I was so confused by what Tony did by pulling out a fake idol. How did that have any bearing on who Spencer played his idol for?
Well we can't know for sure if Tony did influence Spencer until we hear Spencer's side of the story. But what I think potentially happened, and what Tony was going for, is that as Spencer was getting up to play the idol Tony made it look like he was getting ready to play his "fake" idol to protect himself from votes if Spencer goes immune. When Spencer looked at and slightly motioned towards Jeremiah Tony stopped trying to untie his idol acting as if he was not going to play it if Spencer gave it up to Jeremiah. Planting the idea in Spencer's head that "okay if Tony doesn't feel he needs to play his idol if I give it to Jeremiah then they must have voted for me".

I think more likely is that Spencer was going to play it for himself no matter what (unless he got inside information on the vote), and the circumstances and coincidence just let Tony feel like he manipulated the situation.

I would like to hear from Spencer on what really happened there.

Also, I'm okay with the powerful idol because everyone has an equal shot to find it. There were no clues for it beyond the initial "it is somewhere around camp".

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well, I called it on the women falling right back in line with Tony. Now that he has the Madea idol, I really don't see how he loses the game. The only people who might be petty enough to not vote for him are, Sarah and Morgan.

I loved Kass telling Jeffra that you, "can't just vote people out who annoy you", yet the was pretty much her sole reason for flipping on Sarah.