Survivor

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
And all I can say to that... very fitting move for him. Woo was an idiot and would have brought down an entire season had he won. But he was too stupid to do even that. However, had he done that, in my mind Kass would have deserved it more, while socially retarded, she still made way more moves than Woo did. And damn Morgan is hot, damn her for not making it to the mud competition.

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Tony better let Spencer bone his wife or something because I don't think he wins without Spencer talking logic into the jury.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tony better let Spencer bone his wife or something because I don't think he wins without Spencer talking logic into the jury.
I wish Jeff would have asked how effective Spencer's speech was to sway them. I'm very curious.

eek_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_67219.jpg

Alexis is so hot

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
That's crazy talk. No way does one speech sway 8 out of 9 votes. Tony was winning, and maybe 1 or 2 votes were swayed at most.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I cheered when Woo sent Kass home. It was the best of two worlds; I knew Tony would win, and I didn't have to listen to Kass bray at the jury for 5 minutes about how goddamn superior she is, and what a terrific role model for women would be. I hope I never see that smug face again.

I like Woo, but...goddamn...

That jury's butthurt definitely went to 11. What exactly did they all believe Tony was swearing to again? That he would do his best to ensure that they would each win the million? You'd think after 20 something seasons of this that people'd know better.

Great season.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sarah put on a ton of fucking weight at Ponderosa.

And I wanted to fucking high five Spencer for his speech to the jury. It's a fucking game, people!

I was really hoping Tony would've said to Trish, "Look, me swearing on my father's grave doesn't have anything to do with tarnishing his memory. It was just words, words used to further myself in a game. My words in the game shouldn't be taken as face value, and on top of that, words don't mean I don't love my wife and daughter and they have nothing to do with the man my father was." Boom, shut the fuck up.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
By the way, Woo's move was only the 2nd dumbest ever in survivor history. That old lady who failed to take Johnny Fairplay with her to the end, by far was the worst decision ever.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Spencer won that million dollars for Tony. That was one of the most bitter juries I can remember...he definitely changed votes. Kass and Spencer were always voting for Tony. He might have had 2 other votes...I think Woo wins 5-4 without that speech.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Sarah put on a ton of fucking weight at Ponderosa.

And I wanted to fucking high five Spencer for his speech to the jury. It's a fucking game, people!

I was really hoping Tony would've said to Trish, "Look, me swearing on my father's grave doesn't have anything to do with tarnishing his memory. It was just words, words used to further myself in a game. My words in the game shouldn't be taken as face value, and on top of that, words don't mean I don't love my wife and daughter and they have nothing to do with the man my father was." Boom, shut the fuck up.
oh god that speech by trish was super cringeworthy. Fucking hell. I mean what if Tony had a bad relationship with his father? then what? such a stupid ass rage argument.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I dont get the "swear on my kids/badge/grave thing" do morons actualy think there is more consequense for breaking your word if someone swearson something they care about? Jesus will strike them dead if that happens? People are fucking stupid.

Baghwan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Glad Kass didn't get a word in at the Reunion, the silent treatment at Ponderosa was icy.

Funny that Woo was half a second away from actually winning the whole thing since Kass was going to take him.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A phenomenal season of Survivor. Top 5 all time.

Jeff said it, "More people came on this season to PLAY than any other I can remember." Even the players that you didn't want to win, like Woo, Kass, and Trish did more than your normal coat tail riders. We had the hottest bitch ever, Morgan (not Alexis you fools). The pre-jury cast had some great moments that shook the game up. Gotta mention Tasha, who was an amazing player with maybe the most well rounded game of anyone in the season. Most of all, we had two of the most memorable players ever, Spencer and Tony.

Spencer is only 21 and he played with the intelligence and wisdom of someone twice his age. He was the break-out player this season that resonated the most with the audience. This kid has such a bright future in front of him.

Tony... what a player. He is utterly despicable, called all the shots, made himself a huge threat by finding almost all the idols, and beat the nicest most down to earth guy ever in the end. None of that adds up! He figured out what Russel Hantz never could and what most have thought was impossible... how to vote out his entire alliance and still get 8 jury votes. Wow!

The best part about this season was the lack of gimmicks. No redemption, no exile, no returning cast members, no family members... just pure Survivor at its finest. Outwit, Outplay, Outlast.

rrr_img_67229.jpg

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
that after the fact vote they do to me is bullshit. people have had months and months to think abut it. I didnt think Woo had a chance against Tony or Cass.

Anyways, out of the last 3, the right guy won. Great season.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
that after the fact vote they do to me is bullshit. people have had months and months to think abut it. I didnt think Woo had a chance against Tony or Cass.

Anyways, out of the last 3, the right guy won. Great season.
Everyone absolutely hated Kass. Watch the Ponderosa video, they wouldn't even engage her to talk shit. If anyone was a "Russell" this season, it was her, but probably even worse as at least Russell had SOME respect from the jury the first time he played. Kass couldn't have beaten Hitler and Osama Bin Laden in a final three season.

Edit: On top of that, she had absolutely no self awareness. She's saying that she played like a man, and that if she were a man everyone would praise her for her strategic ability. The only man she played like was Colton, as she would make erratic decisions based on some sort of bullshit chaos principle that left people pissed off. She talked down to people constantly, treated them like shit, and was a condescending cunt on a daily basis. Chaos can work out just fine for the person instigating it as long as they're not right in the middle of the ensuing drama.

The bottom line is that she's a delusional, mean spirited bitch, and she was more than happy to let everyone know that. She didn't play like a man, she played like an ugly woman who has a chip on her shoulder.