Survivor

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, another hot chick down. I think people like Ryan and Lauren really need to start getting some of the big challenge threat guys out asap or they're not going to be in control for long.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I also wanted to say how fucking annoying I find Ben. I really hate veterans who talk about "all that shit I've seen." Shut the fuck up. That's so insufferable.

And really, the guys who cling to that veteran status years after they get out are the worst. I get that the Marines do some serious brainwashing with that whole Once a Marine, Always a Marine bullshit, but try building an identity of your own some day. I work for the DoN now and it's pathetic the amount of Marines who got out 15-20 years ago who are still living in the past. But his whole "I'd never swear on the Marines" shtick was just sad to watch.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I also wanted to say how fucking annoying I find Ben. I really hate veterans who talk about "all that shit I've seen." Shut the fuck up. That's so insufferable.

And really, the guys who cling to that veteran status years after they get out are the worst. I get that the Marines do some serious brainwashing with that whole Once a Marine, Always a Marine bullshit, but try building an identity of your own some day. I work for the DoN now and it's pathetic the amount of Marines who got out 15-20 years ago who are still living in the past. But his whole "I'd never swear on the Marines" shtick was just sad to watch.

Said the same thing to my wife. It's reality TV so it's ok to mention it once in a great while during interviews and shit, but being around vets like this is probably one of the most annoying things in the world.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Overall this has been an enjoyable season for me. The gameplay hasn't been all that great, but the day to day stuff has been entertaining because the cast is mostly likable.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The fuck was Dick Dr doing? lul
cole revealed that dr dick spent all this time collecting every material and made not one but two fake idols. he went nuts and put fake idol on himself and on joe, fake idols looked so real they went to plan
Get out Cole.

Theres a reason they decided to edit all that out???

I'm thinking dr dick makes it far and producers want America to sympathize with the nerd.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What a bunch of fucking clowns.

Lauren fucked up big time. She really had two outs, and she threw them both away. The idol could've been played to save herself, although that's assuming the scramble still happens without Dr. Mike throwing half of it in the fire. And she also left the second vote at camp, which could've forced a tie, or allowed one of her allies to toss an extra vote someone else's way to just outright cover a split.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Yea, that was pretty bone-headed on Lauren’s part. It was funny watching Lauren, Devon, and Ashley all try to act like Ben didn’t catch them in the middle of talking about voting him out. Tried to turn it around on him, like he was unduly paranoid.

That reward “challenge” was terrible. They might as well have drawn straws or picked cards from a deck and high-card wins. Really odd.

On a side note, what ever happened to the game where Jeff asks who’s the (laziest, hardest working, most game savvy, least aware of game being played, etc.)? I always liked that one because of all the drama it caused around camp. Also it was hilarious to see people’s reactions when their name was unanimously written down for something bad.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
What a bunch of fucking clowns.

Lauren fucked up big time. She really had two outs, and she threw them both away. The idol could've been played to save herself, although that's assuming the scramble still happens without Dr. Mike throwing half of it in the fire. And she also left the second vote at camp, which could've forced a tie, or allowed one of her allies to toss an extra vote someone else's way to just outright cover a split.

It would have all worked fine for her if Ben didn't have that idol though. That was a baller move by him but it's hard to imagine how he's not the next one to go. I don't know if anyone's been voted out with only one vote before.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ugh, forgot about that "challenge." I already hate the family episodes, but to make it random luck of the draw?

Not sure what they were thinking on that one.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It would have all worked fine for her if Ben didn't have that idol though. That was a baller move by him but it's hard to imagine how he's not the next one to go. I don't know if anyone's been voted out with only one vote before.
i think there was another one like this, w/ one

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's funny because you had two polar opposite examples of how to play and how not to play happen all at once. Ben actually plays an idol as it always should be: no one knew he had it, and he used it on a unanimous vote against him. Lauren had already screwed up by telling everyone what she had, and then to not even have them armed and ready to use? Unbelievable. But yeah, Ben is assuredly fucked at this point, unless he can go Russel Hantz and find the idol again.

Which I have to be honest I'm tired of the constantly recycling idols at this point. It was ok when it wasn't widely known and Russel used it to his advantage. Now it's just the go to strategy, and they need to go back to having one that is super hidden on an exile island, and make these people have to go through pain and suck to have a chance to get it. I know there needs to be a deterrent to just forming a super alliance and making post merge boring, but damn it's too much in the other direction now.

Junky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Watched it today...wtf was that hog thinking? U had 2 advantages and blew it...talk about an epic fail. What a waste of space

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
But yeah, Ben is assuredly fucked at this point, unless he can go Russel Hantz and find the idol again.
FOH DoctorDik still going strong is the only guy that matters at this point

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I think Dr. Mike has a great shot at the final 3 if Ben goes out because he will be the swing vote between Ryan and Chrissy and Devin and Ashley. He's not going to win, but he's in a good position to get to the end.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was one of the strangest episodes ever. The Softball Hog's actions goes down as one of the biggest meltdowns in history IMO, regardless of what Ben pulled off.

You know what you do when everyone knows you have advantages? You use them, you make your alliance stronger, and you destroy your opposition.

What did she do? She left one of the back at camp (while telling everyone she did) and gave the other one away... TO THE FUCKING ENEMY. In both cases, she did the worst thing she could possibly do. For someone that looked calm, cool, collected, and rational all season long, she really proved otherwise when it mattered the most.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's hard to feel sympathy too, because they decided to make this super strong 4 person alliance, and it lasted all of a week (which is like 3 days of game time). Granted, they didn't act on voting out Ben last week, but they tossed his name around. At that point their alliance was already over. And that's after the 4 of them spilled the beans on every single advantage and power dynamic in the game.

So now there are just the two of them because they misplayed it so badly. Instead of "we made big game moves" going on their resume, it'll likely be them getting sent to jury. At the very least, they've lost out on a ton of votes if they do make it to the final because they've shit on everyone around them.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
That was one of the strangest episodes ever. The Softball Hog's actions goes down as one of the biggest meltdowns in history IMO, regardless of what Ben pulled off.

You know what you do when everyone knows you have advantages? You use them, you make your alliance stronger, and you destroy your opposition.

What did she do? She left one of the back at camp (while telling everyone she did) and gave the other one away... TO THE FUCKING ENEMY. In both cases, she did the worst thing she could possibly do. For someone that looked calm, cool, collected, and rational all season long, she really proved otherwise when it mattered the most.

Ya it sucked because I liked her and thought she was playing an overall impressive game. God damn was I wrong. When she handed that half idol over the dikdoc I was /boggling like crazy and figured she was fucking done. She deserved what she got. Long live dikdoc.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Her move when she created the 4 person alliance on the reward challenge was masterful. She sure did fuck it all up the next episode though.

Junky

Lord Nagafen Raider
What others have said in this thread...Ben is so fuckin annoying get a grip man war sucks but we dont need to hear the shit 2 million times! His wife or whatever was kinda cringy towards him. I bet she loves hearing him say I saw shit no one ever sees over and over and over again. DikDoc for the win!

Last edited: