Survivor

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Seriously, what is this shit?.

Rick won that game.

While I was watching it with my wife, I said to her every time they have this redemption island bullshit someone comes off and does something to win the game this is bullshit I’m serious like real bullshit bullshit bullshit.

Man the producer of scared shit like this muddy up the waters you make me want to smash my friend him no not lost
Chris's game is exactly the bullshit that Ozzy pulled w/ that terrifucking horrible season w/ him and coach.

On redemption Christine was the first or second sent there and she won every duel sending everyone home and then Ozzy went there willingly to face off against her (and of course the duel was a challenge only Ozzy could win)

It's all Bullshit, fucking Chris had an entire February month to politic to everyone on the fucking Tribal, the only reason he sent himself to make fire is cuz he knew the entire Tribal (or majority) would vote for Rick if it was against those two, but against these two retarded goats that he brought along? easy money.

(binged the entire season this sat, btw, late reply)

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I didn't get all the hate on Devin. He literally outplayed, outwitted, and outlasted everyone and IMHO should get fan favorite.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I didn't get all the hate on Devin. He literally outplayed, outwitted, and outlasted everyone and IMHO should get fan favorite.
i read many survivor "fans" which means they're gay are saying he didn't play the game. He just meatheaded his way through challenges and went to find idols, he didn't try to "get in" on the alliance.

Yes there are really ppl out there that dumb that believe anyone would have worked w/ Devin.

Not b/c he's evil, but for everyday he's back in the game his resume is miles above anyone else.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
People love to hate on winners that didn't win the way the fans think they should. The fact of the matter is that the jury decides the winner of survivor and every jury is different so whatever your game was, if you win that means you played the best game for your season, regardless of what the fans think. The game is getting the jury to vote for you, not being popular with the tv audience.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think most people fault Chris for winning. I mean, he played the shit out of his situation.

Most people are annoyed by the producers who completely fucked the whole game up.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well that’s one way to completely obliterate and otherwise decent season. What a waste. This extinction crap needs to be aborted.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah it's not Chris's fault he played the hand he was dealt and used it to win. It was the stupid ass dealers. They do this as a way to keep returning players in the game when they are going to be voted out before the merge. The real fix is to not bring in just 2-4 returning players. Either do a full on all star season, or a fan vs favorites where half the field at least are returning players. I think next season will be fine if Sandra and Rob are just there to add some color. If they are allowed to full on play at any point of the game, it will be another dud.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Cast seems pretty meh so far, and the gimmick this season seems unnecessary and forced. There has to be more to the "idols" so hopefully there is some kind of twist there. Usually takes a few episodes to get going so we'll see.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Whelp.. I haven't watched this in a season and a half, the game was getting boring to me, and the cast lately have been bad, just too many weak cry baby types getting on, but thought I'd check the first episode to see what's up.

Damn interesting concept with Rob and Sandra serving as mentors and the lessons, a concept that's probably only good for one season, but interesting.

Favorite part of first tribal, they're all talking about their fefe's as usual, and Rob asks Sandra "was it this hard for you?", Sandra "Fuck no, I vote you out and that's it." lmao I miss old Survivor, where you came into a tribal and didn't reveal every secret and didn't cry over every damn thing.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Cast seems pretty meh so far, and the gimmick this season seems unnecessary and forced. There has to be more to the "idols" so hopefully there is some kind of twist there. Usually takes a few episodes to get going so we'll see.
unfortunately idols make the best ratings. mo idols, mo ratings!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, week 2 and the only mildly attractive woman is gone. This season is going to be a slog.

I'm definitely rooting for Putin though (Tom Laidlaw).

I've gotten worn down by these shows, especially Survivor, when players start playing final 3 from the start. It's just bad gameplay to vote out strong players who might be a threat and then destroy your own tribe. Shit, someone in episode 2 even said, "We may not have another chance to vote Molly out." You fucking what?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wow, week 2 and the only mildly attractive woman is gone. This season is going to be a slog.

I'm definitely rooting for Putin though (Tom Laidlaw).

I've gotten worn down by these shows, especially Survivor, when players start playing final 3 from the start. It's just bad gameplay to vote out strong players who might be a threat and then destroy your own tribe. Shit, someone in episode 2 even said, "We may not have another chance to vote Molly out." You fucking what?
if you want to look at pretty ppl doing stupid challenges, try mtv "The Challenge", i find it more enjoyable than any season of survivor. mainly b/c it's degenerate retards acting like degenerate retards.

this season is getting bad tho, they invited UK ppl so it's USA vs. UK and the UK are uglier, don't speak english, and suck.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That sequence with Noura may have been one of the funniest Survivor moments ever.

Boston Rob saying how terrible she'd be if she was the "caller," then her colossally fucktarded story she told her tribe, and then at the challenge her tribe with zero hesitation to "who's sitting out the challenge" they bench her.

Aaron and Missy keep going down this path of voting out strong people. I just don't understand it. If not for being saved by a tribal swap, they likely would've been huge targets. Still may be. I'm tired of this "it's like no one else wants to play Survivor with me!" spiel they have. Newsflash, your tribe has to be strong enough to make it to the merge for any of that shit to matter. Taking Karishma is the best way to make sure you lose every immunity and ensure you don't make it to even the top 8.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If they keep this shit up, I'm out. Forever.

The do-rag episode was rough. But 2 hours of #metoo? Fuck off, CBS. Especially after they dicked up Big Brother with that "racist" shit so badly.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea, i haven't watched in a month, forgot survivor was even running... then i get alerts of survivor metoo

fuck that

bitches don't even look good this season

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
If they keep this shit up, I'm out. Forever.

The do-rag episode was rough. But 2 hours of #metoo? Fuck off, CBS. Especially after they dicked up Big Brother with that "racist" shit so badly.

This is one of my wifes favorite ‘fun’ shows so ive watched it with her for years. After the do rag debacle she got up, took the remote from my table and turned it off. We haven't watched it since.

We quit big brother for the same reason.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
The girls on this season are beyond fucked up.

Either they believed Dan was too handsy, but didn't care because they could use it for their advantage against Janet...or they didn't know the extent of his behavior, but didn't mind smearing his name on national TV for their own advantage.

gak

<Gold Donor>
missy: "Why didn't you halt the show and celebrate how black people finally won something ?"
probst: "Because if I halted the show and said black people finally did something I'd be called rayciss."

n.jpg