Survivor

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah the virtue signaling has been getting worse with every season. This all started with the white collar, blue collar, no collar season where they dog piled on those two dudes for giving the Muslim girl shit... who was about the most annoying person in the world. Then Zeke, the tranny. But despite that, the overall casts have been fun to watch. This season is no exception to me. I have enjoyed it but Missy going all "I want a special race card prize!!!" AND the doo rag thing. I have seriously gone my whole life thinking doo rag was just something you called a handkerchief you used as a make shift hat. I had no clue it had any kind of racial connotation to it, and I'm guessing ole whitey who said it on the show didn't either. Now the whole Dan the creeper thing was kind of funny, and I'm amazed CBS edited the show like that. Dude was legit way out of bounds, and was a dirty old man. But the women totally sold out their principles in the name of winning a million bucks. I would too, no judgement, but legit it kind of showed just how shallow the whole "#believe" thing really is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Yeah the virtue signaling has been getting worse with every season. This all started with the white collar, blue collar, no collar season where they dog piled on those two dudes for giving the Muslim girl shit... who was about the most annoying person in the world. Then Zeke, the tranny. But despite that, the overall casts have been fun to watch. This season is no exception to me. I have enjoyed it but Missy going all "I want a special race card prize!!!" AND the doo rag thing. I have seriously gone my whole life thinking doo rag was just something you called a handkerchief you used as a make shift hat. I had no clue it had any kind of racial connotation to it, and I'm guessing ole whitey who said it on the show didn't either. Now the whole Dan the creeper thing was kind of funny, and I'm amazed CBS edited the show like that. Dude was legit way out of bounds, and was a dirty old man. But the women totally sold out their principles in the name of winning a million bucks. I would too, no judgement, but legit it kind of showed just how shallow the whole "#believe" thing really is.
honestly, if i were to objectively look at that dan episode, the korean girl got played unfairly by production.

once production stepped in and gave a "talking to", to everyone but the korean girl, we she was just an easy target.

i don't give two shits about her metoo shit, but i don't like that production took everyone aside and ruined the game.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
honestly, if i were to objectively look at that dan episode, the korean girl got played unfairly by production.

once production stepped in and gave a "talking to", to everyone but the korean girl, we she was just an easy target.

i don't give two shits about her metoo shit, but i don't like that production took everyone aside and ruined the game.
Completely agree. But it struck me how the women so nonchalantly said oh yeah he felt me up too but voted her out instead of him in an instant.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Completely agree. But it struck me how the women so nonchalantly said oh yeah he felt me up too but voted her out instead of him in an instant.
cuz she was the threat, they always try to get rid of the "shifty" asians, and they make it a priority if they've had higher education, everyone is scared of a possible Yul

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure about shifty but she was making some moves, moves that paid off, so boom threat and yeah... Karishma has a real shot at final 4 due to her being worthless

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Not sure about shifty but she was making some moves, moves that paid off, so boom threat and yeah... Karishma has a real shot at final 4 due to her being worthless
she showed me lazyness to a new level by sleeping sitting up on a hammock

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I can't really take much more of the weekly-woke lectures. I did thoroughly enjoy Missy talking about how it would suck for 2 people of color to get voted out on the same episode and they still sent her annoying ass packing.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
they have to get rid of the other black girl next, it's not racist, it's just she's a non entity and boring, she has like... 2minutes of total season screentime?

i would love to see dan biden and lazy indian at final 3

Nora has a slamming body but a dim the lights face and plug your ears voice

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
anyone who goes on these shows nowadays is a fucking retard - I actually can't believe a smart dude like probst is still hosting it, he has to know that on any random day the prog reaper is coming for him

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Now the whole Dan the creeper thing was kind of funny, and I'm amazed CBS edited the show like that. Dude was legit way out of bounds, and was a dirty old man. But the women totally sold out their principles in the name of winning a million bucks. I would too, no judgement, but legit it kind of showed just how shallow the whole "#believe" thing really is.

I have been behind and just caught up on the last 3 weeks last night and I agree. I can't believe they showed pretty definitive proof of him being a creep and then let him go on with the narrative about how woke he is and how he would never ever make a woman feel uncomfortable. He couldn't even keep it up himself in tribal though and basically admitted to making Kellee uncomfortable. The chicks who went to Janet aside from Kellee are the worst kind of mercenary scumbags and I certainly hope that they all lose in humiliating ways. I really felt bad for Janet because in my eyes she was the only one that reacted like a decent person and then the shitbag girls turned it on her like she was besmirching Dan's reputation. She's not the type that wins survivor, but I certainly hope she at least outlasts Lauren and Noura since she's already beaten Missy and Elizabeth.

The "get woke, go broke" narrative is in full effect though after both Missy and Jamal got voted out immediately after making speeches about how everyone should behave according to the PC police. I thought Jeff's reaction to Missy was pretty perfect. He basically just said "you can't win with this shit" which is true.

I'm not sure who I'm rooting for now, but I definitely want Lauren and Noura to loose in some humiliating way and Dean is getting on my nerves just for being a huge dumbass.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I'm not sure who I'm rooting for now, but I definitely want Lauren and Noura to loose in some humiliating way and Dean is getting on my nerves just for being a huge dumbass.
whats wrong with noura other than having a horse face? survivor is just on in the background now and noura just has nice yoga body and doesn't seem annoying really

i'm gonna ride my horse on karishma, lulz, i can't believe everyone thought she just an easy vote, don't bother with splitting it.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have been behind and just caught up on the last 3 weeks last night and I agree. I can't believe they showed pretty definitive proof of him being a creep and then let him go on with the narrative about how woke he is and how he would never ever make a woman feel uncomfortable. He couldn't even keep it up himself in tribal though and basically admitted to making Kellee uncomfortable. The chicks who went to Janet aside from Kellee are the worst kind of mercenary scumbags and I certainly hope that they all lose in humiliating ways. I really felt bad for Janet because in my eyes she was the only one that reacted like a decent person and then the shitbag girls turned it on her like she was besmirching Dan's reputation. She's not the type that wins survivor, but I certainly hope she at least outlasts Lauren and Noura since she's already beaten Missy and Elizabeth.

The "get woke, go broke" narrative is in full effect though after both Missy and Jamal got voted out immediately after making speeches about how everyone should behave according to the PC police. I thought Jeff's reaction to Missy was pretty perfect. He basically just said "you can't win with this shit" which is true.

This is one of those seasons where the cast is interesting to watch but not really necessarily likable in any meaningful way. I really don't care who wins at this point, but I have been entertained watching it all. I think my overall favorite from a pure game perspective was Kellee, but shit blew up in her face because I think she went to hard. I like the redneck girl too, but her game is not exactly lights out though. The only one I absolutely do NOT like and do NOT want to win is Karishma. That bitch is worthless as perky tits on a nun. Outside of her, I'm ok with any combination of final 3.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
whats wrong with noura other than having a horse face? survivor is just on in the background now and noura just has nice yoga body and doesn't seem annoying really

Not annoying, I was just turned off by the whole thing where they all told Janet that Dan was sexually harassing them and then turned it on her when she tried to help them out. Gameplay is one thing but that is just being a shitty person and thus I want bad things to happen to them. Now that I say it though, I'm not sure if she actually did that or if I'm just throwing her in with Elizabeth and Missy.

Last edited:

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Not annoying, I was just turned off by the whole thing where they all told Janet that Dan was sexually harassing them and then turned it on her when she tried to help them out. Gameplay is one thing but that is just being a shitty person and thus I want bad things to happen to them. Now that I say it though, I'm not sure if she actually did that or if I'm just throwing her in with Elizabeth and Missy.
yea noura wasn't a part of that, neither was the other black girl with braids

actually hearing her talk about why she voted for kellee instead of dan is what made me question production shenanigans

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Lauren definitely at least went along with it. I'm not sure about Noura.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
The only one I absolutely do NOT like and do NOT want to win is Karishma. That bitch is worthless as perky tits on a nun. Outside of her, I'm ok with any combination of final 3.

Karishma is gonna use the Sandra way of winning... just make everyone else so hateable, they HAVE to vote for her!

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Karishma is gonna use the Sandra way of winning... just make everyone else so hateable, they HAVE to vote for her!
That woman is the most over rated player and how funny would it be for Karishma to take the crown under the so-called queens watch?

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
That woman is the most over rated player and how funny would it be for Karishma to take the crown under the so-called queens watch?
i can't believe they voted her out the 3rd time, i woulda ridden like the goat she is cuz honestly... 3x? would a jury be like that?

what disgusts me is shes coming back for s40, ugh and rob, ugh

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't mind Rob even though they had to under hand pitch his win. Dude is funny as hell to watch. But Sandra is just an annoying bag.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I don't mind Rob even though they had to under hand pitch his win. Dude is funny as hell to watch. But Sandra is just an annoying bag.
rob and amber were fun watch on amazing race, it was like watching a hardcore raiding couple joining a family guild full of noobs.