Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is this new guy just Requiem with a makeover? Is that why it's so heated?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
trex trex all he needs to do is sign up with a real IP. If he’s in the same house as you then I already have it. He can use any throwaway email he wants.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Hmmm new BF is as good at interwebz as TnT are at raising kids.

We have rules about doxxing all but if new tard tards it up and outs himself we get to keep it right?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
We have rules about doxxing all but if new tard tards it up and outs himself we get to keep it right?
It's not doxxing if you post your own shit. Of course, if he's that stupid, that's some validation right there.

• 4Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i just approved a user with a very classy username. lets see where this takes us.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Then load the fucking thing instead of taking a selfie with it to use as ammunition against a loving mother you fucking nerd.

I know I'm derailing a bit, and I honestly want you to answer me in the other thread and not in this one, but where is this guy in the Euro-Pol thread? I like this Maul way better than the pseudo-shia that lives in the EU thread.

Anyway, I'm still on page 38 of 50 so I know I'm way behind but I just had to say this. This version of Maul is way better than then one I'm used to!

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
And I’m assuming myriah and Salty worked at pastini together, based off what mrs salty said

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
And I’m assuming myriah and Salty worked at pastini together, based off what mrs salty said

im assuming tyen already stuffed his breadstick inside of her

• 5Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
It's not doxxing if you post your own shit. Of course, if he's that stupid, that's some validation right there.

TwatX doxxed herself and then cried when people brought up the ID yrs later. So regrets get shit reversed sometimes. I say so quarter to those who enter the fray willingly.

• 5Like