Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I didn't get the memo. I've never heard of this place until a month ago. Are you guys important or something? I hear you played pvp minecraft alpha... though you actually CAN play minecraft in a browser.

So tenley isnt an alcoholic?

Lets start round 1

told you not to feed her liquor dumbass

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I didn't get the memo. I've never heard of this place until a month ago. Are you guys important or something? I hear you played pvp minecraft alpha... though you actually CAN play minecraft in a browser.
The "are you guys important" gig? Really?

No, we're not important. We're laughing at you, though. We can do that in a browser, too.

• 33Worf
  • 11Like
  • 5Ice Burn
Reactions: 49 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
There is a dishwasher, it's built into the bottom cabinet. She never used it. Everything you said makes me believe you are confused or shitposting

That mail guy thinks Europe getting tattooed into submission is good... So take his posts with that in mind. Literal Euro cuck

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Dig at eqbrowser? No way you aren’t a troll account

• 7Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

tyen

<Banned>
loading please wait, up in here, got dam

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
New baby daddy posting on forum because of other dudes babies momma drama and he's taking shots at us?

Move over dorritos, someone's coming for your jerb.

BwByWZp.jpg

Also new guy, Tyens new chick is hotter.

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

trex

Queen Bee
The other day tyen is my bitch was hanging out next to me while I got pics of tyens penis and I asked about the herpes and he told me they were from masturbating too furiously. Not kidding.

• 1Picard
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

tyen

<Banned>
New baby daddy posting on forum because of other dudes babies momma drama and he's taking shots at us?

Move over dorritos, someone's coming for your jerb.

BwByWZp.jpg

Also new guy, Tyens new chick is hotter.

Anytime the kids are with them (which is rare) im sure he has to do all the work.

Especially in the morning when the kids wake up.

T likes to wake up at 11 when kids wake up at 7-8.

hows that like T tyen_is_my_faggot_bitch

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Can someone Twitter Jerry Springer and ask him to make an account and read this thread please?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user