Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Still on page 38 so forgive me but I have to agree with Trex on one thing, those texts that tyen posted are obviously just her replies without the context of his responses. Not to excuse her necessarily, but tyen did not report those texts to us in full faith. The videos he posted are much more faithful than the texts.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
How is being a 30 year old waiter at a restaurant that serves $5 pasta for lunch. Asking for a friend.
Didnt you work at waffle house? I thought it was a troll at the time. Now, not so much.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Didnt you work at waffle house? I thought it was a troll at the time. Now, not so much.

Probably legit because she was spewing some super stupid 'people should tip 35%' glue huffing nonsense.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Theres no fucking way Casey posts anything. Despite the aggressive forum user name I dont think he has to fortitude to answer any of our questions

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Jesus fuck guys I have a life! I take 4 hours for a night with the wife and I miss 14 pages. I can't keep up. I feel like I am camping the Avatar of War with this thread.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Still on page 38 so forgive me but I have to agree with Trex on one thing, those texts that tyen posted are obviously just her replies without the context of his responses. Not to excuse her necessarily, but tyen did not report those texts to us in full faith. The videos he posted are much more faithful than the texts.

typically i dont screenshot my own posts, and texting T is like 20messages at once to the face

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user