Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Oldbased

> Than U
Do they get mad when they show up and you don't have any kids?
I don't know. I don't have kids and it never entered my mind to get the local college gals a side job. The last time I thought about it you had to hunt them down in the classified ads in the shitty newspaper before cell phones and apps. A whole new species was just unlocked!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
T tells me how fucking mad he gets.

So anything I say to him is to inflict maximum rustle for my enjoyment.

He makes these "you mad bro" type comments, but really, he is fucking fuming.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
T tells me how fucking mad he gets.

So anything I say to him is to inflict maximum rustle for my enjoyment.

He makes these "you mad bro" type comments, but really, he is fucking fuming.
So on a scale of 1-Tim Pool what we talking here? (DAMN I SHOULD HAVE TYPED WHAT WE STALKING HERE)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus fuck guys I have a life! I take 4 hours for a night with the wife and I miss 14 pages. I can't keep up. I feel like I am camping the Avatar of War with this thread.

Meh, AoW would have been better because at least someone would get a payoff. With this thread we all lose.

Tyen blows.

trex tries to blow but slobbers.

the troll account is cringe levels of sad.

this is all a terrible joke now, fuck you, fuck yo kids and fuck yo gay ass side pieces.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
So on a scale of 1-Tim Pool what we talking here? (DAMN I SHOULD HAVE TYPED WHAT WE STALKING HERE)
Tim should probably be on this thread. I don't know if you follow him on twatter but he has been off the rails giving no fucks lately. I think he developed Portland Disease.

• 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>

At first i thought he literally didnt get mad at me stating trufs that he obviously had to of known being with her.

But then after he is an asshole for a few days, she tells me about it.

I could give exact arguments you guys have.

T is a pox upon men

• 1Like

trex

Queen Bee
Still didnt take part in round 1, i assume you forfeit that round? Tenley isnt an alcoholic? Still sticking to that bro?

gg get cucked.

This dude kissed some dude in las vegas and T told me about it. T thought it was gay and asked if i thought it was gay.

You gay bro

Confident, not from the Midwest. You should know why I have issues with people fucking around. He went to Vegas. I said no cheating, he agreed. I had once of my famous panic attacks. W/e. AGAIN SORRY FOR TRUSTING YOU

• 1Barf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thread had a lot of potential but now it's just a good cure for the will to live.

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
At first i thought he literally didnt get mad at me stating trufs that he obviously had to of known being with her.

T is a pox upon men

Would you say #totes?

• 1Like

trex

Queen Bee

T is a pox upon men

You cried when you found out. Stfu

• 1Worf

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
typically i dont screenshot my own posts, and texting T is like 20messages at once to the face

Irrelevant to the point I was making.

She may shotgun your face with drunken retard-texts, and you may choose to not record and report them all. But that does not negate the fact that you have edited and spun those texts you posted here today.

Don't blame the incompleteness of your evidence on the fact that you can't keep up with the world. That won't fly.

Keep up or perish.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Still didnt take part in round 1, i assume you forfeit that round? Tenley isnt an alcoholic? Still sticking to that bro?

gg get cucked.

This dude kissed some dude in las vegas and T told me about it. T thought it was gay and asked if i thought it was gay.

You gay bro

T tyen_is_my_faggot_bitch why did you kiss a dude?

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Araysar Araysar keep the Visual Basic firewalls up and ping me on IRC if the docker containers crash and drop their block chain.

I am going to bed and T tyen_is_my_faggot_bitch is on the scene with the cops.

I have a chiropractor appointment in the morning and I realized I don’t own a single nerdy t-shirt at all. Definitely not one covered in equations and polyhedrons. I will have to rectify it after lunch.

AC3EFEEF-0683-4527-BDD6-8122657E966D.png

• 28Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 29 users