Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

AVTB

Blackwing Lair Raider
41d 5h 3m
Why do you need 2 addresses? I'd venture a guess, Trex isn't wrong about being their mom. If Tyen is really on board with finding out the truth, not sure you need her help or consent.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why do you need 2 addresses? I'd venture a guess, Trex isn't wrong about being their mom. If Tyen is really on board with finding out the truth, not sure you need her help or consent.
Well I have not managed to get either address despite asking each of them multiple times.

The reason I need everyone is to show that either one of them didn’t swab a random pair of kids to troll us all.

Hunno

Molten Core Raider
21h 46m
I'd bet Tyen would absolutely swab some random kids, for the lulz.

Trexxy, I'll throw in a bottle of Smirnoff vodka for you for some accurate swabs. Cotton candy or birthday cake flavor? That's what the classy whores drink, right?

Pops

little one likes parkour videos

image.jpg

Wonderful, you live in a high rise.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
56d 7h 54m
Yeah good point on the ban, they both agreed and are backing out. After a goddamn 300 dollar fundraiser. You cannot allow that kind of fraud.

Give them a hard count of 72 hours and then permaban them until we get results. We want results, not videos of an inbred spectrum case watching videos.

Silver Knight of the Realm
76d 23h 36m
I am more than a little shocked that anyone thinks any of this is real (and anyone actually gave these 2 money). Coming from the 2 people who took great pleasure in trolling the original FOH boards, someone thinks this is anything but fictional drama to troll people?

Julian The Apostate

Trakanon Raider
I am more than a little shocked that anyone thinks any of this is real (and anyone actually gave these 2 money). Coming from the 2 people who took great pleasure in trolling the original FOH boards, someone thinks this is anything but fictional drama to troll people?
Yes we all hope this is an elaborate ruse and that their youngest boy is actually training to be an Olympic power lifter and got the bruises on his shins deadlifting.

Aldarion

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
54d 15h 40m
little one likes parkour videos

image.jpg
Hes probably just confused why the world is tilted sideways.

edit - after reviewing a few pages and noting that Trex knows how to take and post pictures that arent fucking sideways, I have had to change my votes. 11 votes, shes officially a good babysitter now.

sideways pictures are internet aids