Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Are you...

• Total voters

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I just recently did 23andMe (and the AncestryDNA test as well) for my family as sort of a gift to ourselves. 0% Wakandan.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 2 users

AVTB

Vyemm Raider
Why do you need 2 addresses? I'd venture a guess, Trex isn't wrong about being their mom. If Tyen is really on board with finding out the truth, not sure you need her help or consent.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why do you need 2 addresses? I'd venture a guess, Trex isn't wrong about being their mom. If Tyen is really on board with finding out the truth, not sure you need her help or consent.
Well I have not managed to get either address despite asking each of them multiple times.

The reason I need everyone is to show that either one of them didn’t swab a random pair of kids to troll us all.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Hunno

Molten Core Raider
I'd bet Tyen would absolutely swab some random kids, for the lulz.

Trexxy, I'll throw in a bottle of Smirnoff vodka for you for some accurate swabs. Cotton candy or birthday cake flavor? That's what the classy whores drink, right?

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
So, no butthole pics, and we lost Noodleface.

Sounds like a win win situation.
I don't see it as losing Noodleface. I see it as an opening for someone to join who can actually speak English and isn't perpetually a grumpy sack of shit.

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Pops

little one likes parkour videos

image.jpg

Wonderful, you live in a high rise.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Do not evade the word filter using triple brackets/quotes.
Suggest permanent forum ban on both if addresses are not provided.

Also don't send me that fucking thing that's how {{{They}}} collect your DNA.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Jew
Reactions: 9 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Yeah good point on the ban, they both agreed and are backing out. After a goddamn 300 dollar fundraiser. You cannot allow that kind of fraud.

Give them a hard count of 72 hours and then permaban them until we get results. We want results, not videos of an inbred spectrum case watching videos.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Molten Core Raider
I am more than a little shocked that anyone thinks any of this is real (and anyone actually gave these 2 money). Coming from the 2 people who took great pleasure in trolling the original FOH boards, someone thinks this is anything but fictional drama to troll people?

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I am more than a little shocked that anyone thinks any of this is real (and anyone actually gave these 2 money). Coming from the 2 people who took great pleasure in trolling the original FOH boards, someone thinks this is anything but fictional drama to troll people?
Yes we all hope this is an elaborate ruse and that their youngest boy is actually training to be an Olympic power lifter and got the bruises on his shins deadlifting.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Please don't waste money on 23and me for these two. How could you possibly trust them to do it properly? I'd rather that money to go to an Xbox for a hooker. Seriously.

• 7Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
little one likes parkour videos

image.jpg
Hes probably just confused why the world is tilted sideways.

edit - after reviewing a few pages and noting that Trex knows how to take and post pictures that arent fucking sideways, I have had to change my votes. 11 votes, shes officially a good babysitter now.

sideways pictures are internet aids

• 2Like
  • 1Salty