Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This is true. You start knowing parents who know parents, etc...you end up with large networks of babysitters, house cleaners, etc.

Funny derail...last week my next door neighbors got a teen babysitter recommended through friends of friends. She asks if it’s cool if her girlfriend comes along, they say sure. Not long into it, I see a caddy with a couple dudes pull up and go in... I text the neighbor asking what’s going on over there...he said there should be two girls sitting. I text him about the dudes. Five minutes later neighbor shows up in a rage...goes in and finds the dudes hiding in the bathroom, girls terrified, and he sees Fifty Shades of Grey cued up on the TV lol.

They must have used an app to get them, no other explanation.

My high school best friend had his dick played with and forced to touch vag when he was 5 or 6. Girl was the daughter of a family friend and sophomore in high school, straight A Christian girl, who wanted to "learn" about sex. Must have traveled forward in time to use an app to hire her.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Can we get back to talking about OP and Trex being degenerates? Incels arguing about childcare should be in the parenting thread.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
Good point.

Now imagine how retarded and or insane Trex was to get involved with Tyen. How dysfunctional her judgement must be to start a family with him, etc.

That says it all.

Completely. He asked for a pic once and told me I needed to work on my body. Weighed 120. Lost an extra 5 just for him. He would actually not allow me to eat. You may think I'm exaggerating. My yoga pants would have to be folded over because they'd sag on my ass...I started getting self conscious because others (and doctors) were mentioning their concern about my low weight, he'd tell me I look great.

Any parents who say they have never left a sink full of dishes are liars. Any parents who take one picture and say that I "can't do dishes" are worse.

a newborn and a 1 year old and a sink with dishes. Holy fuck let's alert the media and call CPS.

I remember the kitchen more like this, but whatever. IMG_4839.JPG

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Completely. He asked for a pic once and told me I needed to work on my body. Weighed 120. Lost an extra 5 just for him. He would actually not allow me to eat. You may think I'm exaggerating. My yoga pants would have to be folded over because they'd sag on my ass...I started getting self conscious because others (and doctors) were mentioning their concern about my low weight, he'd tell me I look great.

Any parents who say they have never left a sink full of dishes are liars. Any parents who take one picture and say that I "can't do dishes" are worse.

a newborn and a 1 year old and a sink with dishes. Holy fuck let's alert the media and call CPS.

I remember the kitchen more like this, but whatever. View attachment 166542

Did you have to be paid to do that, like you wanted to be for watching your children?

How many times did tyen physically assault you?

• 2Like
  • 2Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

I think I see your problem. That is a stove. The dishes go in the sink. The stove is where you cook.

• 31Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 34 users

Pops

If you and Tyen think you are showing how good your parenting skills are, you have another think coming.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

ive left a plate or two soaking in the basin overnight, but you dont leave pots and pans in there and you never pile up the sink, thats how you get critters.

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah all we need now is Tyen's backpage err um, babysitter app thread and we can put this messy chapter behind us!

Should make a deal with Trex, if she does her share of taking care of her own children we will delete this thread.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I don't think there is anything more to be said. Trex asked me to delete the thread.
That's how you know tyen tyen was telling the truth.

Let this thread now ascend into the pantheon of greatness. 15 years from now, her kids will be reading it.

• 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Uh. What? Active participant until the thread isn't going her way, and then we get to lose this gem? Hell no.

I agree. Hall of Shame it? Sure, let's put this baby to bed but not in the same way Trex parented her own children. Gently into the shaw we go...that's a good baby.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah all we need now is Tyen's backpage err um, babysitter app thread and we can put this messy chapter behind us!

Should make a deal with Trex, if she does her share of taking care of her own children we will delete this thread.
thats an ironic bargain. tits for deletion. or starfish or tits, starfish and highlighter!