Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Anyone who didn't vote trex, My youngest was in the 1% because I was a cunt? Let's pretend that's true. (He was over 5 and they don't supplement until the kids are off the charts)

Nothing to do with the fact that his parents weigh nothing. And I weigh more than tyen now. It's because I'm a cunt. Abuse. Shut the fuck up dan. Shut the fuck up.

this is when she shifts the "physical abuse" narrative to a "mental abuse" narrative because i inform her of how shitty of a mom she is when she thinks otherwise

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Shut the fuck up. Could've starved him because my stomach hurt from my nervousness and I had an eating disorder? You are the worst person in the world.

Did you resist formula being used?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
Holy FUCK you guys both suck. I registered just to read this thread, yes, but all it has done is depress me. If I had to choose, yes, I'd choose Tyen.

But why the shit are either of you dating or banging anyone? In what world is it a good idea to have another commitment right now while legally married to the father/mother of your children? So someone cheated once or twice or whatever--get a fucking divorce or go to therapy, neither of you have any business AT ALL involving third parties into this fucking disaster. How many love stories begin, "I met him while I was legally and fully married to someone else. We had a full relationship and posted on an internet forum about my alcoholism and his autism, and now it's 5 years later and we're going strong!"

It started as kinda funny but it's now just sad. You both need help, and Trex more than Tyen but still, both of you need to get your shit together and stop ruining your children's lives with selfishness and other boyfriend/girlfriends. Finish your shit, get the divorce, get your lives in order.

• 27Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 29 users

trex

Queen Bee
this is when she shifts the "physical abuse" narrative to a "mental abuse" narrative because i inform her of how shitty of a mom she is when she thinks otherwise

They go hand in hand. You are talking shit about my kids on a public forum and you hit them. Wtf is wrong with you?

• 1Bullshit

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Time to bounce from this place. Some things never change and if true this Is sad. If not true it might be even sadder. Community has been pissing me off forever anyways. So long and thanks for all the fish.

You were never needed or wanted.

Byebye.

• 5Ice Burn
  • 3Like
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 11 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Holy FUCK you guys both suck. I registered just to read this thread, yes, but all it has done is depress me. If I had to choose, yes, I'd choose Tyen.

But why the shit are either of you dating or banging anyone? In what world is it a good idea to have another commitment right now while legally married to the father/mother of your children? So someone cheated once or twice or whatever--get a fucking divorce or go to therapy, neither of you have any business AT ALL involving third parties into this fucking disaster. How many love stories begin, "I met him while I was legally and fully married to someone else. We had a full relationship and posted on an internet forum about my alcoholism and his autism, and now it's 5 years later and we're going strong!"

It started as kinda funny but it's now just sad. You both need help, and Trex more than Tyen but still, both of you need to get your shit together and stop ruining your children's lives with selfishness and other boyfriend/girlfriends. Finish your shit, get the divorce, get your lives in order.

who are you, mate?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
You are talking about Bandwagon Bandwagon

You were mad when I met him. Too bad for you that i didnt care about your alcoholic plans

sorry i had you babysit (i use babysit because you are a babysitter) while I met that amazing man
Haven't been keeping up on this today, trex trex , but
Tyen is odd...you're retarded if you married him without realizing that or think other's don't. And he's one of the few people I've ever talked to from the forums, and the only one I've met in person, so saying we're buddies isn't a stretch.

I believe tyen tyen is probably capable of being a world class shithead in a relationship, but even if that's the case, I also believe that half of it could be unintentional. I don't know shit about you other than briefly wandering into a thread you're in, or a thread about you, or about someone you're in or someone that's in you or whatever the fuck your story is. But my hot-take opinion is that you've done at least an equal amount of fucked up things in that relationship, and from an outside perspective, it looks malicious or at least recklessly selfish.

Maybe I'm way off and the occasional glimpse I got into your personal life while I was taking a shit isn't enough to give you a fair shake, or maybe you really are a cunt and I'm just a lucky guesser. Who fucking knows? But if you're using me as an insult to shit on your ex (?), maybe it's time to move the fuck on and take up another hobby, like hot yoga or glory holes.

• 12Like
Reactions: 11 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i approved the new Portland account

lets welcome our new member.... boris boris

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

tyen

<Banned>

well as a single dad, my GF helps me out with the kids more than their own mom. I know most people dont know what its like being a single dad because its uncommon, but the help ive gotten from my gf...its abovve and beyond anything T has done with our children besides birth

Im starting to get wayyy to much work then I can handle, yet I keep bringing it on because...money....

if it wasnt for that woman, T's kids would have a harder life, and my life would be harder.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Time to bounce from this place. Some things never change and if true this Is sad. If not true it might be even sadder. Community has been pissing me off forever anyways. So long and thanks for all the fish.

For real, man? :(

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
AngryGerbil AngryGerbil really pinned the tail on the swamp donkey earlier:

Sounds like he victimized you pretty bad there.

Are you feeling a little 'victimy' right about now? Are you searching for a cure for your victimization problem?

I wouldn't want to victimize you by withholding the cure for victimization.

She says she's taken responsibility for her alcoholism but mostly all I hear is what a victim she is, both from internal and external forces. Every bad act of hers is justifiable because she's a victim. At least Tyen seems to have a focus on the kids.

If Gavinmad Gavinmad hadn't been white knighting her so hard, I think he could really offer Trex some helpful advice.

• 3Like

tyen

<Banned>
T calling me, she fuming ao fucking hard.

shaking as she talks to leave me voicemails.

• 1Like

tyen

<Banned>
be carefull trex trex you leave me a funny voicemail, i WILL post it.

Thats your warning

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

<Banned>
trex trex btw, shaming you on a private community that is not public whatsoever (reg to post in screenshots) may be crass but it has no bearing on my ability to continue raising our children by myself as i have been for over 6 months.

Any legal presidence you think you have because of these threads thatll "lol win you the game" is only delusion

• 1Like