Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Time to bounce from this place. Some things never change and if true this Is sad. If not true it might be even sadder. Community has been pissing me off forever anyways. So long and thanks for all the fish.
pussy

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Sounds like you need to watch Dear Zachary. Stat.

Reminds me of the time T tried to work out a deal with me once where she would kill herself and id get insurance money.

I was like, what the fuck...you are not doing that. Was pretty batshit to even say some shit like that. She told a mom friend too.

Plus you cant get insurance from a suicide until the X year of the policy or whatever. zfucking bizarro land.

I mean, im down for free money at the expense of never dealing with this donkey again. But thats some fucked up shit to even think. No matter how much I think T is a fuckup, id never say "ya its a good idea to pursue that plan"

She was in a bad place at that time and this post is a low fucking blow. (i kno)

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
1pack >_< single dad life

When you're poor with multiple kids the best thing to do is spend a bunch of money on alcohol and cigarettes. Maybe top it off with some shitty tattoos which serve double duty by both costing a lot and making you less employable.

• 8Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 12 users

tyen

<Banned>
When you're poor with multiple kids the best thing to do is spend a bunch of money on alcohol and cigarettes. Maybe top it off with some shitty tattoos which serve double duty by both costing a lot and making you less employable.

i havent gotten a tattoo in 11 years.
I hardly buy alcohol, (2shots tequila or 2-20oz beer 6%alc/wk)
i buy $30 weed (dab) every 4 days
1pack cigs every day(ish, sometimes half)

Im so employable that I can barely keep up with all the augmented reality freelance gigs ive been getting the past few months.

Thats why I was brave enough to quit my "stable" shit job as a server to continue freelance.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

tyen

<Banned>
I drink TONS less without T around. Smoke the same cigs and weed.

Only smoke weed when kids are asleep/napping. Like right this second at 10:30pm pst. Thats when I can berger hard and everyone is asleep and im sad I cant get the proper forumquest on cuz all you nerds are sleepsin

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

<Banned>
pretty sure Case and T just got slaughtered off the board today.

They didnt even put up a fight. Pretty let down tbh. Back to talking about politica i guess

• 1Like

trex

Queen Bee
Holy FUCK you guys both suck. I registered just to read this thread, yes, but all it has done is depress me. If I had to choose, yes, I'd choose Tyen.

But why the shit are either of you dating or banging anyone? In what world is it a good idea to have another commitment right now while legally married to the father/mother of your children? So someone cheated once or twice or whatever--get a fucking divorce or go to therapy, neither of you have any business AT ALL involving third parties into this fucking disaster. How many love stories begin, "I met him while I was legally and fully married to someone else. We had a full relationship and posted on an internet forum about my alcoholism and his autism, and now it's 5 years later and we're going strong!"

It started as kinda funny but it's now just sad. You both need help, and Trex more than Tyen but still, both of you need to get your shit together and stop ruining your children's lives with selfishness and other boyfriend/girlfriends. Finish your shit, get the divorce, get your lives in order.

The same where they wonder why you have a giant bruise on your arm while toucme
Looks like trex done for a bit till she gets drunk again.

God you're annoying. Looks like trex was talking to her mom for an hour. The same :eyeroll:

• 1Bullshit

tyen

<Banned>
I always thought he was a competent texh guy, until today.

Im so let down by today's events. It sucks not being the underdog. nothing to shoot for

• 1Like

tyen

<Banned>
The same where they wonder why you have a giant bruise on your arm while toucme

God you're annoying. Looks like trex was talking to her mom for an hour. The same :eyeroll:

Good that you are talking to her again instead of telling her that she is dead to you for reporting you to CPS because you passed out drunk when you were suppose to be watching them.

Good job! No sarcasm. I only had to pay 1750 in daycare because you couldnt be a mom.

You def won that month.

• 2Like

trex

Queen Bee
Good that you are talking to her again instead of telling her that she is dead to you for reporting you to CPS

Good job! No sarcasm.

More kid shit. Why don't you just leave them out of this?

• 2Salty

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Noodle is his own worst enemy. Always going the admin/mod route, always getting burned out, always coming back...to do the same thing over again. It takes the right kind of delusional dickhead to play that game...Tuco and Araysar for admin! You guys got my vote, lol.

This shit has already gotten old as fuck. Sunday was glorious tho.
If this thread is causing him to leave I have no fucking clue why he even comes to SS section.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

tyen

<Banned>
More kid shit. Why don't you just leave them out of this?

The whole point in me outing you here is cuz you are a trash mom. Thread was mad on MOTHERS DAY.

There is literally nothing else I care about. So thats pretty much my entire point and content.

Plus it makes you fucking furious and sad, and thats exactly what I want you to feel

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

tyen

<Banned>
For everytime I watch our oldest cry because you arent around is how much im going to make you feel like shit.

Like you should just never read any of my posts because you may learn some shit about yourself because of other's reactions to your actions

You sure as fuck dont learn from direct consequences. So im not wuite sure how you are gonna get this through your thick skull.

You are a trashy bitch.

• 2Like
  • 1Blown

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Holy FUCK you guys both suck. I registered just to read this thread, yes, but all it has done is depress me. If I had to choose, yes, I'd choose Tyen.

But why the shit are either of you dating or banging anyone? In what world is it a good idea to have another commitment right now while legally married to the father/mother of your children? So someone cheated once or twice or whatever--get a fucking divorce or go to therapy, neither of you have any business AT ALL involving third parties into this fucking disaster. How many love stories begin, "I met him while I was legally and fully married to someone else. We had a full relationship and posted on an internet forum about my alcoholism and his autism, and now it's 5 years later and we're going strong!"

It started as kinda funny but it's now just sad. You both need help, and Trex more than Tyen but still, both of you need to get your shit together and stop ruining your children's lives with selfishness and other boyfriend/girlfriends. Finish your shit, get the divorce, get your lives in order.

If I had such authority I would command you to start posting here on a regular basis.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf