Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Are you...

• Total voters

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
This debacle is almost as disgraceful as the casket ban.

• 2Bullshit
  • 1Salty
  • 1Comrade
Reactions: 5 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
For tyen tyen and trex trex :

12-rules-of-life-jordan-B-peterson.jpeg

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can't help but laugh that instead of Amod moving Worf closer to the "hover" spot, they added more emojis, pushing Worf further out.

• 10Worf
  • 3Weird Boner
  • 3WTF
Reactions: 22 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I never use mobile, dammit!

Amod, please send the 300 dollars to me for physical therapy for my wrist.

• 3Worf
  • 2Jonesing
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 9 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I am more than a little shocked that anyone thinks any of this is real (and anyone actually gave these 2 money). Coming from the 2 people who took great pleasure in trolling the original FOH boards, someone thinks this is anything but fictional drama to troll people?

How many more of you non reading faggots are going to say this.

NO ONE GAVE THEM MONEY

We wanted to spend out own money on tests for them for our own enjoyment. They dont get anything but bragging rights.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Unless he's already getting paid (and even if he is, perhaps), we should give the money to Archeron Archeron for all the work he's done on the new style. The board was already the best one we've ever had, but with this new style it feels like we leveled up significantly, even though most of the changes were only cosmetic.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Unless he's already getting paid (and even if he is, perhaps), we should give the money to Archeron Archeron for all the work he's done on the new style. The board was already the best one we've ever had, but with this new style it feels like we leveled up significantly, even though most of the changes were only cosmetic.
We are planning on some things for him when we reach full charity status.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
That's how you know tyen tyen was telling the truth.

Let this thread now ascend into the pantheon of greatness. 15 years from now, her kids will be reading it.

You're assuming their children will be alive in 15 years. With them genetics and them parents that's an awful big assumption.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Please don't waste money on 23and me for these two. How could you possibly trust them to do it properly? I'd rather that money to go to an Xbox for a hooker. Seriously.

I was going to say we need an xbox emote but I see we already have one.

shit.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Blown