Swords of Legends Online

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Hit 25. Still no idea what half the shit in game is. But I can tank!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Did you join an alliance yet? Hop in Warsoul if not. Also make sure you complete all the tutorial quests (get to that through the icon at top right) as the rewards are really good. I'm just doing dailies now and hard modes to gear up.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Think I'm done. Too much happening in this game. I mean shit is too vague most times. Shit is mislabeled time and time again. Explanations are just bad. Too many menu after menu after menu to find something...

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Theme was too heavy for me. Hear this is a decent game though. I ended up refunding in the 2 hour window on Steam.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Necro

I'm bored and desperate for something, anything, different. No luck with that, so trying this.

FTP now. I hear there is a 3.0 coming.

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider
I played to cap on launch - it didn’t have just like a few issues, everything was bad basically.

• 1Solidarity

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I played to cap on launch - it didn’t have just like a few issues, everything was bad basically.

Same, I enjoyed the raids but the dailies to progress were fucking dumb. Why did I have to play a shitty version of bomberman…

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I tried it a few months ago. Nobody online, was weird. Forums said players were waiting on Gameforge to push out the new update (3.0 i think), which never came. Most folks blamed Gameforge for the game dying. Could be, doesn't matter now, June 30th is the end.