SWTOR

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For swoop perfection I know they say 2 are bugged on onderon but I know how to do the blow-up target one (need to slow down in the long cave there's multi targets higher up).

Question is for the speed one: it requires 18 turbo orbs but i only get 16 on a full race, is there some point where you double loop to re-grab the same orbs twice and still beat the timer?

edit: apparently i'm just blind on some corners.

Last edited:

Malakriss

Do you get more goodies if you do better on the racing? I got a perfect one time but I dunno why
9 races worth of dailies with 1-2 bonus xp each if you hit everything is amazing for alt leveling. Even at 75 you get more renown for finishing bonus.

They are heroic level exp with no combat.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So how do I remove a security token without having to call this faggots?

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
So how do I remove a security token without having to call this faggots?

It took me more than a couple of minutes. but pretty much what Tearofsoul said. I had to do it on the web site/my account page. it will ask you to log in using a one-time password they email you. You log in, say to remove the key, wait for another e-mailed one time password. You remove it. Then you can re add it if you want to your new device again. Took me about 10 or so minutes but no call needed.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

I tried to come back, couldn’t remember what any of my skills did / find out combat was completely changed. Then I logged out lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It took me more than a couple of minutes. but pretty much what Tearofsoul said. I had to do it on the web site/my account page. it will ask you to log in using a one-time password they email you. You log in, say to remove the key, wait for another e-mailed one time password. You remove it. Then you can re add it if you want to your new device again. Took me about 10 or so minutes but no call needed.
Problem is that i need to restore my password first so I think i have to call and thats way too much work.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Problem is that i need to restore my password first so I think i have to call and thats way too much work.

Then yeah. that's a bummer. I remembered what password I set last i played thankfully and still have the same e-mail but could see that being a nightmare combination for sure.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

One very dumb important thing to note, even if your TOR account had 2FA attached your Origin account does not. But if you password recovery for Origin it will only change the Origin account password and not TOR's. When the system was first created it was mirrored but that isn't true now.

Yes, it is completely stupid.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
My origin was haxxored back some time ago and I still cant get it back. I had all the BF series, SW battlefront 1,2, and other shit all gone... and its not even about the games themselves since I can just sub to origin to get them, but the countless hours of grinding in them all gone.

Malakriss

After doing the main story quest for Iokath would you recommend doing the 3 flashpoints or skipping straight to Ossus?

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I haven't done them yet. Friends wanted to do all of them in order but we only got through 4 on friday.

Burns

After doing the main story quest for Iokath would you recommend doing the 3 flashpoints or skipping straight to Ossus?

They are a bit longer, but I thought all the story flashpoints were worth doing, the first time. Out of the 100+ rando flashpoints from group finder, I have gotten Crisis on Umbara less than 5 times, and the other two have never come up.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I hate weekly reputation caps, but love that they give you usable reputation boost items when you hit the cap. So when the "week" is over you can just use em all.

Malakriss

I had an excellent plan for fast gear drops right up until the reset phase limit happened. Dang gating ruins every game.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I seem to have the most luck just blazing through story mode black talon.

I solod a veteran hammer station and got no upgrades (maybe just bad luck) and did a group finder... snowy place. I had no idea what was going on, and not a single upgrade there, though I did get a little uhhhh what are those called.

"Tactical"