SWTOR

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was doing first boss Story Blood Hunt and then resetting for 5 runs/hour then working on something else in the meantime. Literally 2-3 minute a run since it gives you the uber droid to tank/heal and has a decent emperor chip chance too.

i283 and just got a double i286 epic relic + implant drop from it.

Last edited:

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Are there forum guilds one either server? Just to see green chat. Haven’t touched this in about 7 years.

Malakriss

I assume because of conquest that larger more structured guilds are preferred for the bonuses. As to which those are i have no idea, there doesn't seem to be a website that tracks conquest results any more.

L > Guild Invasions shows the top 10 for each planet at least. I saw #2 for a planet recruiting on imp side so i hopped in that.

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Yay new week, stupid reputation cap gone! 45 minutes later capped again.

These caps are incredibly stupid. I was capped on 7 different reputations.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I assume because of conquest that larger more structured guilds are preferred for the bonuses. As to which those are i have no idea, there doesn't seem to be a website that tracks conquest results any more.

L > Guild Invasions shows the top 10 for each planet at least. I saw #2 for a planet recruiting on imp side so i hopped in that.
Ah. I’ve been itching for a month of an mmo. Been debating a few stories on this or maybe lotr. Need something not endgame focused.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Edit: wrong thread. Thought I was in the he eso thread.

I'm playing catch-up in LOTRO right now. Game feels a lot smoother than it used to, but it's hard to recommend to anyone not into lore/story. Although, if that's what you're looking for, the game has lots of it.

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
20200803141542_1.jpg

20200802161159_1.jpg

20200804061408_1.jpg

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I had read somewhere that you could take old companions back through black talon to gain influence but it isn't working for me.

Phrojo.jpg

Malakriss

People were already coming back to make credits off swoop week and general chat is going as well as you can expect.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I want swoop week again. I want the beks biker jacket.

Any idea what this current week's thing is about? I stumbled onto the biker one, but I have no idea where this one even starts.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I had read somewhere that you could take old companions back through black talon to gain influence but it isn't working for me.

View attachment 290603

I don't think that's the case. As far as I knew it was always the first companion you got that you could power level influence in there. like 7k a run.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

For manually gathering mats where's the best place for Grade 10? I skipped over whole tiers and the level 70 one i have zero mats for, but i still need enough for leveling and anything else.

Burns

View attachment 290603

You can level up a few specific companions (not the one pictured), fairly easy, once you get to 75 and start spamming LFG Flashpoints. Dissembling gear for the Tech Frags gives you a TON of Jawa parts. With Jawa parts, you can buy Rank 5 Delicacies (used to be artwork) and Maintenance (used to be consumable). All robots in the game love Maintenance, and there are a few companions that like or love Delicacies (such as Lord Hexin, who comes from an achievement to do 50 groupfinder flashpoints). Slightly outdated Influence guide linked below (less influence per item now).

On a related note, here is some info on how companions rank according to the min/maxer parcing, it generally goes:
DPS:​
  1. Shae Vizla (Sub only companion from years ago)
  2. Duel blasters (Q0-77, Nico, Vette, Hamdil Tre, Theron Shan, Andronikos Revel and Ensign Temple )
  3. Duel swords
  4. Single blasters
  5. Single swords
Heals:​
  1. Z0-0M (AoE heal with a bonus, was a sub only, now currently acquired from the HK-55 story mission pack on Cartel Market)
  2. Paxton Rall (Sub only, years ago)
  3. Duel blasters
  4. everyone else
Tanks suck.​

Influence leveling guide
SWTOR Fallen Empire Companion Influences Guide - Dulfy

Talks about companion DPS ranking

• 2Like

Burns

For manually gathering mats where's the best place for Grade 10? I skipped over whole tiers and the level 70 one i have zero mats for, but i still need enough for leveling and anything else.

I think level 10 should be KOTFE & KOTET (all the chapters). So, any 60 to 70 level zone should do it; Zakuul has a bunch of nodes in the swamp, which you play in the early chapters. Iokath might have stuff, but didn't spend too much time there.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I bought a bunch of companion gifts but... I need some kind of homer simpson key presser. This is going to take hours.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I bought a bunch of companion gifts but... I need some kind of homer simpson key presser. This is going to take hours.

Even with the legacy upgrades that make turnins faster/give more influence, definitely sucks.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Moron

Burns

They sold an official Star Wars ToR keyboard (Razer) during the first years of the game, that came with macro software, so, while officially against the ToS, I have never heard of any bans for it. A whole bunch of people macro a repeating "1" key to level up their companions. I used the Logitech macro software, to save my wrists, while leveling companions, every time I have played this game, going all the way back to release. If the program came with your keyboard or mouse, it's fairly safe, as long as the macro is simple.

Other third party programs built just for macros are a bit more risky. I couldn't figure out how to get the Logitech software to repeat a mouse click, so, after manually going through ~1000 Kingpin tokens, I setup Auto Hotkey (AHK) for turning in the remaining 2000+ tokens (that I had built up from the using the Emperor machine). AHK is a bit complicated, but a simple repeating mouse click or "1" wasn't too difficult to set up. Just don't macro for 7+ hours doing complicated shit or fuck around in PvP where people would get pissed.

Said official keyboard:
0f9276b867e39d9888cdee939339587f.jpg

Last edited:

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Coming back to this after maybe 8-9 yrs? and playing with kids who were too young to get into it at release. Having fun so far. Is there anyway to convert via awards the gambling rewards into credits?