Tanoomba's Toxic Tank of Traducement

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
"No quote-linking people in the Rickshaw" unwritten rule created specifically for me?
I will enforce that for every single person on the forum, to include myself.

I will do you one better and during the next election I will make it an official rule on the list.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
This right here, this is why you are such a shit head. I didn't read past this part and I will not.

Why not? BECAUSE IT'S THE WRONG GODDAMN THREAD YOU MONGOLOID
Suit yourself. You sperged out on me with a flurry of personal attacks that had nothing to do with what was being discussed. The politics thread was not the right place for it either, but I had my say so I'm happy.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i mean, Tanoomba Tanoomba , that @a_skeleton_03 post you replied to here was originally in the Politics thread? then good on you for moving the discussion here -- a_skeleton_03 was off topic, that post had nothing to do with Politics and everything to do with Tanoomba. this is the spot he should have posted it in the first place.

I will enforce that for every single person on the forum, to include myself.

I will do you one better and during the next election I will make it an official rule on the list.

months ago i suggested that no one should be allowed to post link in the Rickshaw, and my idea was shot down. time to revist it, maybe, now that the rule directly affects Tanoomba more than anyone?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
quote* link

i think its a stupid fucking rule, and you're obviously making as an emotional reaction to tanoomba... the same sort of behavior that you have admitted to performing yourself, and cited by youself as one of the reasons why you get too emotionally attached to this site to be involved with the staff.... what, three times ago when you stepped down?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
i mean, Tanoomba Tanoomba , that @a_skeleton_03 post you replied to here was originally in the Politics thread? then good on you for moving the discussion here -- a_skeleton_03 was off topic, that post had nothing to do with Politics and everything to do with Tanoomba. this is the spot he should have posted it in the first place.
Right?

months ago i suggested that no one should be allowed to post link in the Rickshaw, and my idea was shot down. time to revist it, maybe, now that the rule directly affects Tanoomba more than anyone?
Well, the rule was created specifically for me, so...

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
fanaskin said:
you're a retard faggot there's a reason you argue with everyone while trying to promote "peace" cause you act stupid.
I'm sure this means something to you, but to me it's gibberish.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Olebass said:
I've noticed more than once that you took someone replied to you about any given situation and applied it to yourself as if they had attacked you directly when the person responding was not, they were talking in general.
No, you haven't.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Suit yourself. You sperged out on me with a flurry of personal attacks that had nothing to do with what was being discussed. The politics thread was not the right place for it either, but I had my say so I'm happy.
Except it was the right place for it and the response because it was a discussion about your misperception of partisan discussions.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Except it was the right place for it and the response because it was a discussion about your misperception of partisan discussions.
Except you didn't address my supposed "misperception" in any way, shape, or form. You didn't disagree with what I said and you didn't offer a counter-point. You just threw a bunch of insults at me (none of which were even based on reality) and basked in your own condescension. That's fine, I put up with that nonsense all the time, but don't pretend it belongs in the Politics Thread.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
During the 8 or so months Tanoomba was banned guess what we didn't have to deal with?

Tanoomba's bullshit.

The solution is so simple its almost blatantly smacking us in the face.

Time to ban Tanoomba again.

• 2Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
GuardianX said:
As for life meaning, if a person is constantly lying to attain meaning in their life, they will find themselves in a tough spot. A liars reality isn't one based on a factual analysis of accomplishments, it's a fiction written by their own mind to facilitate a higher quality of life. Unlike a fiction novel, a liar cannot just simply drop the book and start living a truthful life and expect on day one that all will be well in their life. A liar will have to work to attain a balance, to essentially work off the lies they used to prop themselves up in their own mind and in the minds of others.

Basically, lying causes a liar to stop working towards self-betterment because they have already "Attained" a specific goal through a lie.

When a liar finally decides to attain that goal in a real way, they first have to correct the bad habits they created internally and mend the broken relationships before they can even start making significant progress towards attaining a goal.
Someone suffering from gender dysphoria is not "lying". Their brains are wired that way, and no amount of treating it like a delusion will make it so.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Fanaskin said:
lol nobody cares faggot, You can't say it's irrational when it got the better result, go hide in your hole again and be a cuck somewhere else plz k thanx

TheBeagle said:
Have you had your testosterone levels checked recently. There might indeed be a cure for your chronic faggotry.

Absolutely pathetic.

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Someone suffering from gender dysphoria is not "lying". Their brains are wired that way, and no amount of treating it like a delusion will make it so.

I won't deny some people are suffering. But, they invented the word "Transtrender" for a reason. I think most "trans" people are trenders, it's a fad, and the trenders have my contempt and undying hatred for being selfish assholes while other people are legitimately suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.